Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

GoScoot.com is not honest. Buyer beware....

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GoScoot.com is not honest. Buyer beware....

Raceway staff,just one more question.When i recieved my sons quad I preform the initial setup mysef(being fairly mechanical and the fact my son was hounding me to ride it) I was wondering if I voided the warranty?.I check everthing of the list in the manual but it was not checked by a dealer although all of the maintenance from now on will be done at a dealer and i will keep the records.Thanks for all your quick responces...bill

Old 06-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

As far as maintenance and set up, we recommend a professional do this for our costumers safety only!!! By doing this yourself it does not void the warranty with our company.

Old 06-19-2005, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

Raceway,

Thanks for taking the time to reply and offering to help. I will call you tomorrow.

Like I mentioned, the Kazuma is a nice little quad for small kids to learn how to ride on and I was planning to buy a second for my little boy around Christmas. Your response has just earned my future business. It is unfortunate that all of the Kazuma reps are not as active as you in trying to promote the product.

Thanks again and I will call you in the morning.

Old 06-20-2005, 05:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

HomeDawg,

Go to www.kazumausa.com for your parts needs. They speak English and send parts same day. I know my friends and I have had good experiences with them on the parts side but have never bought a unit from them to be fair. It looks like Go Scoot is a reseller of the Kazuma brand. Most of these places just don't carry parts in my experience with the online guys.

Old 06-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Home Dawg,

One more note. There is no Kazuma warranty. The factory is in China and that piece of paper we both received is worthless. I over paid for my machine but that was 2 years ago before the market was flooded with the online sellers. The warranty is based on the individual importers ability to stock parts and honor a warranty. Did you put it on your credit card?

Old 06-23-2006, 07:23 PM

KAZUMA DOES HAVE A WARRANTY WITH ALL OF THERE BIKE AND ATVS BUT ITS UP TO THE DEALER TO TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER AND THAT PART IS COVERED UNDER IT. AND YES ITS A PROBLEM PARTS. WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR UNLESS THE DEALER THEMSELF ADD IT IN WITH WARRANTY.

Old 06-24-2006, 11:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello all;
I think I've posted here a time or two in the past...Couldn't remember my password, but typed in my log on name and I got sent a new password...I remember I posted a few on this board or another board ( that seemed to be in love with the Kasea)...But anyway, quite some time ago.

The reason I'm posting is to give kudos to Raceway...It's been a while since I've seen customer service like that...Real old-school...I also noticed that Raceway is from my old stomping grounds (Staten Island)...Born and raised there (I may be "in" Louisiana, but I'm "from" Staten Island...Maybe I ought to change my Moniker!!!...I graduated from New Dorp (the old school, no pun intended)...Just trying to figure out who owns (and works) out at Raceway...I might know you guys, and it's not everyday I notice something like this...I left S.I. in 1980 for a military career and am still active duty, although looking forward to retiring in a few short years...Stationed at Barksdale AFB, La...Home of the mighty B-52 Bomber

Anyway, thanks for "listening" and maybe you'll (someone from Raceway) reply...We might be long-lost friends...DP

Old 06-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

Nice to here you are from Staten Island! The best boro in New York!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The owner actually graduated Tottenville H.S in 1990. Not sure if you would might know him! But I will send him the post!

Raceway ATV

Old 06-26-2006, 11:15 PM
Trailblazer

Kazuma gives you a warranty on motor parts only for 6 months, try collecting on that warranty, even the dealer who you buy the atv from has problems getting warranty parts, If kazuma wants to cover they will but if they do not want to cover they will not and that is more frequent. Kazuma has the final say not the dealer and their warranty stinks. For good warranty try Redcat they honor their warranty with no problem. I am trying Jetmoto so I will see if their warranty is any good.

Old 06-27-2006, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

All,
This is a great post. My manifold intake broke too...took the dealer a month to get a new one. I too would have just paid the $30.00 to get it ASAP. This just goes to show you that this is the death of Kazuma. They can't get on one page and run a reputable company. This is the honest dialogue we need to educate the consumer. SEADAWG

Quick Reply: GoScoot.com is not honest. Buyer beware....