Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

GoScoot.com is not honest. Buyer beware....

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GoScoot.com is not honest. Buyer beware....

Sir,
I'm a fan of Raceway and I like how you do business. I will always be independent and although you advertise on this website, I like how you allow us to challenge you. You helped me when almostfreeatvs/greatlakesatvs didn't...nor did the care. So, you will see many of my postings happy to do business with you. I just don't want you to get too big and forget where you came from...which you haven't. I'm proud to give you SEADAWG's approval...not that you need it.
SEADAWG

Old 06-29-2006, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

SEADAWG I am very happy to hear you feel that way! And I am happy to see you did not take the post the wrong way! Believe it or not getting a SEADAWG approval is a good thing! You don't seem like the type that is easy to please. Again I love to get into posts. This is the fun in the forums. Sometimes they could get boring without any action! And I will never forget were I came from! I remember those 110's like it was yesterday! (Wish I could forget about them.) But overall I will never forget one thing!!!!! Without our customers we would be nothing! So how can you forget about them! I hope one day again we will be able to help you if needed!!!

Old 06-29-2006, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

Raceway. I'm all about how you guys do business. I guess I didnt say what I wanted to get across. It certainly wasnt anything against you guys. As far as putting me and seadawg in the same boat. OOOOcccccchhhhhhh..... Me and him dont see eye to eye on anything. If I ever hear of anyone needing to purchase a kazuma I'll certainly send them your way.

Edit....Well seadawg just read your reply and that was cool of you to say. Hats off.
I hate to go out on a bad post but I'll be going to the big sand box July 1. I'll be
gone for about a year. I appreciate all yalls help and hopefully I was able to
help someone in return.

Old 06-29-2006, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

Sir,
A few people on here take things personal...I try real hard to stay objective above the fray. I get a lot of good feedback on my info...and take some personal shots. I thought your reply was thoughtful, truthful and it is obvious you care. Keep up the great job. SEADAWG

Old 06-29-2006, 11:18 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: watzupdog
As far as the complaints to the moderators, this is the first that I've ever heard of this. And as far as you posting for EVERYONE TO READ about these so called "complaints on me". That was uncalled for and unprofessional. Especially as your (mywifesquad) are a moderator for this forum.
Uncalled for?.....Maybe.

Unprofessional?... Id have to agree. Since all the mods are volunteers, I guess you get what you pay for. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Sort of like chinese quads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Be careful in the sand box and thanks for your service to this country. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2006, 12:26 PM
Pro Rider

Sir,
There was personal shots there and some unprofessionalism. Just know SEADAWG can't be bought and doesn't want any free lunches. Love many, trust few and paddle your own canoe! SEADAWG