Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Whats wrong with a 4 year old riding?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 11:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats wrong with a 4 year old riding?

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
It's people making poor decisions, like sticking a one year old on a gas powered ride on, that has led to restrictions and laws being adopted. Thanks so much. Hope your grandkid avoids the obituary.
I new that would draw a wak out he he he Your kid in your pics on the quad is in more danger than I let my grandson get into with open acreage and a teather with daily training from a grand parent that has never let him hurt a finger!!!!! My son is now 27 and been riding all his life without being hurt 1 time to date[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and check his pics, he can ride bro!!!! It called being a responsible parent and grandparent and I dont need the gov telling me how to take care of my kids!!! I and my kids have been riding for the last 35 years without a trip to the hospital much less the funeral home you dope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] knock on wood!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2005, 10:22 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: sandbomber
It's people making poor decisions, like sticking a one year old on a gas powered ride on, that has led to restrictions and laws being adopted. Thanks so much. Hope your grandkid avoids the obituary.
I new that would draw a wak out he he he Your kid in your pics on the quad is in more danger than I let my grandson get into with open acreage and a teather with daily training from a grand parent that has never let him hurt a finger!!!!! My son is now 27 and been riding all his life without being hurt 1 time to date[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and check his pics, he can ride bro!!!! It called being a responsible parent and grandparent and I dont need the gov telling me how to take care of my kids!!! I and my kids have been riding for the last 35 years without a trip to the hospital much less the funeral home you dope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] knock on wood!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm a wak and a dope because I won't stick a 1 year old on a quad? OK, sure. I tried to be nice, but if you want to name-call...fine. You're a *EDITED* IDIOT! People like you don't deserve kids! One year olds have no coordination, no strength and limited vocabulary. Only a TOTAL MORON would let a one year old ride a gas powered toy.

Old 08-16-2005, 11:59 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Thanks RL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2005, 12:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hope your grandkid avoids the obituary.
That statement told me worlds about you!!!!!!! Yes you are right about Im a TOTAL MORON but I pulled it off safely and without any harm done to the little guy!!!! He is now turning 4 and has more knowledge and understands quad safety better than kids twice his age. I threw in another pic of last weekend at the drags OMG I must have put him in harms way out on the drag strip LOL

Old 08-16-2005, 12:34 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

That statement told me worlds about you!!!!!!! Yes you are right about Im a TOTAL MORON but I pulled it off safely and without any harm done to the little guy!!!! He is now turning 4 and has more knowledge and understands quad safety better than kids twice his age. I threw in another pic of last weekend at the drags OMG I must have put him in harms way out on the drag strip LOL

You just make me wonder what else you allow this kid to do? Play with loaded guns? Would you have prefered me to say I hope he gets hurt to prove my point? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

There enough stupid people out there without you encouraging them. Some 4 year olds can pull it off. I don't have a problem with that. I started my oldest at 5. But after keeping 50 plus 1.5-3 year olds through volunteer work, I've yet to see ONE I'd trust on a non-Fisher Price quad.

Old 08-16-2005, 03:03 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Raptorlegs. Keep the name callin out of it. But Like you guys always but heads with me and what i do. Sandbomber is doin it right. The kids in the same amount of danger as a kid in a car seat makin a trip to the grocery store. So you best just leave the kids home. All kids mature at differnt rates. So whats right for your kid, Isnt always gonna work for the next kid.

Typical.. i think i hit my head to many times. cant ever finish a post.. Duner Gets it done when he is on his lil wheeler. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Keep it up bomber [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: sandbomber I and my kids have been riding for the last 35 years without a trip to the hospital much less the funeral home you dope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] knock on wood!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I know this is a tad off subject, but this statement is ridiculous! If you ride the least bit hard, your going to get hurt adventually. Everybody gets hurt, even the best riders in the world get hurt. And more than once.

My friend has been riding for over ten years without any "major" injuries and he said the same thing, "I never have gotten hurt", two weeks ago he died on one for a stupid reason too, nothing extreme. EVERYONE gets hurt.

Old 08-16-2005, 03:35 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Raptorlegs. Keep the name callin out of it. But Like you guys always but heads with me and what i do. Sandbomber is doin it right. The kids in the same amount of danger as a kid in a car seat makin a trip to the grocery store. So you best just leave the kids home. All kids mature at differnt rates. So whats right for your kid, Isnt always gonna work for the next kid.

Typical.. i think i hit my head to many times. cant ever finish a post.. Duner Gets it done when he is on his lil wheeler. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Keep it up bomber [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
At 1.5, kids can't even use the toilet, wipe and wash their hands by themselves, much less operate motorized equipment. Making kids is a lot easier than raising them ofc. Based on your posts, you're obviously only good at one. And quit stirring the dang pot, you trouble making *edited by moderator*!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

At 1.5, kids can't even use the toilet, wipe and wash their hands by themselves, much less operate motorized equipment.
This makes good sense, I don't see an argument for that.

Making kids is a lot easier than raising them ofc. Based on your posts, you're obviously only good at one.
This is just dam funny, hard to argue that one too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: sandbomber I and my kids have been riding for the last 35 years without a trip to the hospital much less the funeral home you dope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] knock on wood!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I know this is a tad off subject, but this statement is ridiculous! If you ride the least bit hard, your going to get hurt adventually. Everybody gets hurt, even the best riders in the world get hurt. And more than once.

My friend has been riding for over ten years without any "major" injuries and he said the same thing, "I never have gotten hurt", two weeks ago he died on one for a stupid reason too, nothing extreme. EVERYONE gets hurt.
I have never been to the hospitol riding a mocycle or quad. Sure i have been hurt. but nothin required to goto a hospitol for.

my buddy was walkin down the stairs the otherday to answer the door and he fell. so maybe stairs shouldnt be in houses. their too dangerous. My mom was walkin her dog across the yard and sliped and broke her ankle. so maybe we should walk our dogs on grass. you could get hurt. Lifes full of risk. things wich seem dangerous to some. are really not for others. I know plenty of 18+ yr old girls that have barely enough up stairs to give a decent blowie let alone drive a car or motorcycle. and i know allotta lil kids that can rip chit up on mocycles. Everyone is differnt.

Quick Reply: Whats wrong with a 4 year old riding?