Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

good quads for a 4 year old

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good quads for a 4 year old

draginbutt very well put i agree on all points and when i saw that swing arm up front i new i would take some serious abuse { running into tires tree roots and stumps kid did all that } in terms of tipping yes well i rolled 4 cars in my life so yeah any thing can be put to the limint and then rolled and yes raptor legs hase some good points but i can tell he is into real deal racing and working them up my son at 7 just wants to ride and interms of racing for my 7 year old son it would raptor 50s class only but i dont plan on. but i all so got pics of the boy pulling that ride into the air of a nice jump so for what i saw fit wize and no shifting a must for my son it is the right ride for him plus raptorlegs and me are talking apples and ornges so like i allways like to say happy riding oh yeah my 66o green stickerd the boys 50 red stickerd oh well good thing i have 600 plus acres of private land for rididng cant wait for the river to dry during the summer happy riding every body

Old 09-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Electric Mini ATV 1000 Watts 36 Volts

An electric mini atv 1000 watts 36 volts is probably the best kids atv you can get in the market right now...i got this for my 4 year old son...he is now 6 years old and is still riding it...it has a top speed of 25mph and he is just starting to hit those speeds...i had him limited to about 10-15mph for the last few years with the speed governor. you can get one from here for about 800:

https://www.belmontebikes.com/collec...-atv-36v-1000w

Old 09-09-2016, 12:45 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Perhaps your user name should be "dinosaur_digger" You seem to love digging up the old dead posts!

Good to hear you found a toy that is fun for your little one!

Old 09-09-2016, 04:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Prince Gravedigger..
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................................ ......

Old 09-23-2016, 10:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

I would recomened the Venom 1000w kids electric atv from Venom Motorsports Canada....my 4 year old has one and its been a champ ever since and he rides it rough lol, what do you expect of a 4 year old but man this thing holds up. I had to adjust the speed to slow it does when he first got it but now i have it on half its potential and he gets a kick out of it...i think it does about 15-20mph at the middle speed and i have one more to speed it up for him but not now, i would say when he gets to 5-6 years old

Hell this thing can push me to haha i get a kick out of it sometimes and i am 180lb! Suspension is well built to handle big jumps and bumps or old farts like me

Recommend 100%. i got free shipping to my door in New York

Here is a link to the Quad for whoever is interested:

https://venommotorsportscanada.com/c...peed-free-ship

Old 09-24-2016, 12:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I guess these little electric quads do seem to be great for kids. Its hard to say how they will hold up in the long run but kids will outgrow them in a few years anyway. I guess they're cheap enough that if the electric motor goes bad, you just throw it away and buy another one. These aren't quads that will last 20 years but they really don't need to. If they provide 5 years of relatively trouble free service, then you've gotten your money's worth out of them.

Old 09-25-2016, 09:49 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by bmw_m4
I would recomened the Venom 1000w kids electric atv from Venom Motorsports Canada....my 4 year old has one and its been a champ ever since and he rides it rough lol, what do you expect of a 4 year old but man this thing holds up. I had to adjust the speed to slow it does when he first got it but now i have it on half its potential and he gets a kick out of it...i think it does about 15-20mph at the middle speed and i have one more to speed it up for him but not now, i would say when he gets to 5-6 years old

Hell this thing can push me to haha i get a kick out of it sometimes and i am 180lb! Suspension is well built to handle big jumps and bumps or old farts like me

Recommend 100%. i got free shipping to my door in New York

Here is a link to the Quad for whoever is interested:

https://venommotorsportscanada.com/c...peed-free-ship
Those things have any tip over sensor to shut them down if the child rolled them over? Thing that worries me is those electric motors are nothing but torque and could do some serious damage if the machine rolled and the throttle pinned. With a gas machine 90% of the time they will stall out

Old 03-04-2020, 12:28 AM
Weekend Warrior

Your not aggravating but you sure qualify as annoying. You wrote that lecture like you wrote the book on being a father. Your intentions are good which I appreciate. The way you come across makes me think your wife logged on with your name and wrote that post. Legal? Where are you going with that? Your telling me 4 year olds can’t share the motocross tracks with the adults... shocking!! You just annoyed me just now so I do apologize for being rude.

Old 03-04-2020, 09:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

1111 posted that 15 years ago. I'm guessing that is who you're referring to.
King gravedigger. LOL