Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

kazuma falcon 110 questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 08:13 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kazuma falcon 110 questions

after thumbing through this site for an hour i figured i might as well join and ask my questions a little quicker that way i guess.although i solved one problem that had me nervous.bought 2 110 need a little help with assembly solved the no dipstick problem now know the glass is oil check . im mechanically inclined like seller asked but i thought there would be some directions.there are a ton of washers in bag lock and flat not sure where they go im guessing lugnuts seeing how there is so many but seems strange never seen lugnuts with lock washers.after reading through posts im guessing i should invest in locktite what bolts do i need to apply this 2 and do i need to back bolts all the way out to apply?i realize i need 2 changeoil i also read about oiling air filter if someone could elaborate that would be great. and any other input on setup would be much apprecitted.another question i bought my 7 year old a 100 not sure of brand but it is the small atv sized like a 50 or 70 iknow ive got to get a longer screw for throttle limiter but the chain seems to have some white grease on it it was assembled when i bought it from flea market do i need to grease 110 chain and what with?i got these4 xmas and im so exccited for the kids i realize they come with alot of work but when u gotta get3 u gotta go with what u can afford.we would all rather have name brand stuff but sometimes thats just not an option cash wise 4 people.well i hope they hold up anyway there all girls aged7 13 14 so i dont think theyll b 2 rough on them. i got a great deal on 110s 760 a piece and man met me half way to save me driving he is based out of memphis great guy but i dont think hes to savy on assembling.only prob was one did not have books or bag of bolts in box i called him and he appologized and said he would ship me some but i declined ill just get them from hardware after all he saved me money on delivery. sorry so long i told u i was excited merry christmas all

Old 12-03-2005, 10:16 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Welcome to the forum eddieleblanc, Im pretty sure the extra washers are for the lugnuts. I would apply the BLUE Loctite to all of the smaller fasteners for sure. Anything holding on a bracket or plastic etc... And yes the bolts need to be removed to apply it. The air filter is foam and from what I hear isnt oiled from the factory. You could get away with using motor oil on it, but there are special air filter oils too. You want to pour some oil on the filter and then squeeze out the excess. Foam should be wet but not soaked/dripping. Most chains come stock with white grease on them. You can use Chain Lube from now on. I use Bel Ray Air filter oil and chain lube myself. Also dont assume that the quads are put together right . You will need to check ALL the bolts and possibly adjust the steering. When you buy a chinese quad you become the dealer in more ways than one.

Old 12-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

Our Falcon 110 MKII came with lock washers under all the fasteners? The extra ones in the bag I did use on the lug nuts. I say if yours already has lock washers under the fasteners then no need for loctite. If no lock washers, then yes use the loctite. You can get a can of chain lube from any tractor supply or hardware store. As far as oiling the filter you could use a filter oil such as K&N or just get some cheap light weight motor oil and apply it as described in the above reply.

Old 12-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

eddieleblanc,

I have 2 110's a Yamoto110 and a Kazuma 110. I can tell you that for about a year now they have run perfect. They are only as good as the assembler. Pay extra attention to everything when puting it together. You are on the right track so far. Another thing you want to think of is will they be riding in high dirt situations? The stock airbox and filters on these are junk. I would highly recommend investing in a clamp on K&N filter. That way you know you wont get dirt in the motor. The ride on these are a little rough. If they can handle that then great. If not then you can replace the tires with a name brand tire with a softer rubber. The stock tires have no flex and do not take the shock from the bumps.

When everything is together change the oil, let them run at idle for about 30-45min. Most of these come with a gel pac in the carb float bowl so the float does not bounce around durring shipping. When you add gas it is supposed to dissolve but you have to let it idle for it to dissolve completely. Most people like to add gas and go. The gel pack will get sucked up into the jets and clog if you gas and go. This will cause all kinds of problems. Let it idle, make any adjustments, let the battery charge then let it cool. Restart after it is cool and then you can make any final adjustments then let them have fun.

Make sure after a few days of riding you go over all the major bolts again to make sure none came loose regardless of the locktite.

You will be surprised how quiet and smooth these run. Good luck!

The following users liked this post:
MemawD (08-24-2020)
Old 12-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Trailblazer

oh great!!! my kids' falcon arrived TODAY in its box and NOW i hear that there are no assembly directions???? well, this should be interesting......

Old 12-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

It is very easy. Most is pretty explanitory. Wheels, handlebars etc... If you have any questions then just ask. I can help you or others can assist.

Old 12-06-2005, 09:47 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Welcome to the forum reconner. Like 2manytoys said, when you have a question ask. Some one will be there to help you out.

Old 12-07-2005, 07:34 AM
Trailblazer

thanks!!!! i plan on getting out the tool box over the weekend and i'll have a go at the machine.

Old 12-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have no owners manual either...and the place we bought it from is not trying to get it here. anyone know where i can get an owners manual for a falcon 110? how do you mix the battery when the acid comes seperate???

The following users liked this post:
MemawD (08-24-2020)
Old 12-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

I must have yours! Mine was sent with 2 ? I would be willing to mail you One if you would like.
The battery acid is simple. Pull the rubber cover off the top of the battery. Turn the acid upside down. The acid will fit down into the top of the battery slightly. Now gently press down so the covers over the acid get peirced by the battery. Let the acid drain into the battery, replace the rubber cover and charge. Be very careful not to get any of the acid on you or anybody else!!!

Quick Reply: kazuma falcon 110 questions