Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High RPM Racer....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Purchased a Kazuma Falcon MKll 110cc from them less than 2 months ago. While my son was riding it, one of the front wheels almost completely came off when the bolt behind the wheel to the bottom A arm came out. My son could have been seriously injured had he not been going slow still breaking it in.

I contacted High RPM Racers warranty dept. 3 weeks ago for assistance for what I needed to do to repair this, have it repaired, some kind of instructions on what they wanted me to do.

3 weeks and High RPM Racer has yet to get back to me!!!!! No concern for their customers satisfaction or safety as far as I am concerned!

Do Not Buy from them. High RPM Racers customer service seems to be a constant issue from several other threads that I have seen. We need to warn other purchasers. Post on other web sites, etc. As far as I am concerned, they take the money, drop ship you a bike, then run. You are then on your own.....

Teej6...................Irritated parent!!!

Old 12-27-2005, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like another fly by night web seller. Sorry to hear that. How much did you save instead of buying from Raceway Here on ATV conn. They have a good reputation but people keep getting ripped off elsewhere. Sorry for your boys quad. Glad he didnt get hurt.

Old 12-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

i have had bad things happen to me from this company as well. just hope they take care of the remaining issues before they change thier name and leave evryone they sold abike to hanging. i wish that i had done more research before my purchase.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2005, 05:10 PM
Trailblazer

I am definitely NOT an advocate for the online ATV sellers. However, to
all of you parents out there it is very important that you understand
how to maintain your ATV especially a kids ATV.

YOU MUST CHECK ALL BOLTS!!! I mean come on these things get bounced around in the dirt
and things like tie rods and especially spindles, brakes, etc.. etc.. etc.. can come loose.
The best possible thing I can recomend is to take your kids quads and remove the bolts
yourself then refasten them using loctite!!

Good Luck
badvox

Old 12-27-2005, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: badvox
I am definitely NOT an advocate for the online ATV sellers. However, to
all of you parents out there it is very important that you understand
how to maintain your ATV especially a kids ATV.

YOU MUST CHECK ALL BOLTS!!! I mean come on these things get bounced around in the dirt
and things like tie rods and especially spindles, brakes, etc.. etc.. etc.. can come loose.
The best possible thing I can recomend is to take your kids quads and remove the bolts
yourself then refasten them using loctite!!

Good Luck
badvox
i must agree with you, the 3 atvs i bought for my wife and kids look like they are worth every penny. but dont think that you can take these things out of the crate,ride the crap out of them forever. they need to be properley set up and then maintained, always. i dont have any issues with the ats themselvs, my beef is with the dealer i purchased them from. i have legigitamet needs that should be resolved. i will give them a while to do so.

Old 12-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: happydad i must agree with you, the 3 atvs i bought for my wife and kids look like they are worth every penny. but dont think that you can take these things out of the crate,ride the crap out of them forever. they need to be properley set up and then maintained, always. i dont have any issues with the ats themselvs, my beef is with the dealer i purchased them from. i have legigitamet needs that should be resolved. i will give them a while to do so.
Very good way of thinking about it. You are absolutely correct in that the dealer needs
to get you staright on your issues. The biggest problem, in my opinion, with most of these
new atvs is that there is no dealer support that goes with them. Dont get me wrong I have
seen many of them that are plain garbage but some of them are really good well ok decent enough.

I got my son a meerkat and he loves it. Of course I will take care of it and it will last a long long time.
Go get 'em happydad

badvox

Old 12-27-2005, 05:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

I also bought a 70cc from High RPM Racer and received NO customer support what so ever after the sale.

They'll never see another penny of mine either.

Old 12-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

hello i purchased a mini 90 for christmas and it ran 2 hours and locked up ruining my daughters christmas,they wont answer the phone or return my messages we went to the local yamaha shop and purchased one today, it cost a little more but i feel so much better with this one.I will never purchase from highrpmracer or kazuma the extra money is worth the piece of mind

Old 12-27-2005, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: clgrant
hello i purchased a mini 90 for christmas and it ran 2 hours and locked up ruining my daughters christmas,they wont answer the phone or return my messages we went to the local yamaha shop and purchased one today, it cost a little more but i feel so much better with this one.I will never purchase from highrpmracer or kazuma the extra money is worth the piece of mind
im glad for your daughter to get a machine,thats a good thing. but for the people thant may not have the money,i feel that the chinese quads can work. after unwraping these from the crate,it it very important to change the oil imediatly,if this is not done the engine will fail in short order. you may have done this and had a defective engine anyway. i do understand the issue you have w/highrpmracer. i am having some difficulties w/them myself. they will sometimes answer the phone,when they do they say they will take care of the problem,however it seems that thats as far as they go. i need parts that were missing and damaged andi also need paperwork so i can register these bikes and get insurance. my kids cant even ride thier atvs until this happens. i am trying to find someone to contact but it seems like the entire company i.e. kazuma does not want to be botherd after the sale. i will keep trying as i cannot afford to re-purchase 3 more quads.

Old 12-27-2005, 06:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

I felt the same way with the price i am a homemaker and my husband works for walmart but after this expierience ive learned cheaper is not always better good luck on getting them to fix yours.

Quick Reply: High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!