Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 10:53 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

This is a simply fascinating ending.

If I didnt have so much respect for Muddy and Happy Id be very suspicious.

Any one else notice how many views this thead has. 1113 views. Only 60 replies

Old 03-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Even though Muddy and Happy edited their posts, the damage is already done. The damage was was done when the thread was created. The thread title says it all. And the thing is, the thread may have been viewed 1113 times the potential customers that would have bought from this company probably won't because of what people had to say. I am sure that each of the people that viewed this thread told at least a friend or two. It's the classic, when one person is dissatisfied, they tell 7 people who tell 7 people, and so on.

Old 03-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would have to agree on that one

Old 03-11-2006, 06:47 AM
Weekend Warrior

Just because I edited my responses does not mean I will buy again from this company.

Let me make myself perfectly clear, it would take ALOT of convincing and gaurauntee's in writting before I would ever buy another ATV from High RPMracer. It should NEVER take almost 6 months to iron things out over a 650 dollar ATV...After talking personally to Ron, the guys seems to want to do the right things and seems like a nice enough fellow, but its my opinion that he is under-staffed or have some employee's who just dont care?It does appear that he is finally addressing some of these issues,but it may take alot of time to erase past damages.

Old 03-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Trailblazer

A BIG THUMBS UP TO RON!!! Last night I got a fortune cookie that said, " If you have no critics, you'll likely have no success."

It appears that Ron, CEO of HighRpmracer is now aware of various complaints and is taking steps to personally address and resolve them.

With my business, I have yearly customer surveys go out, [doesn't have to go to everyone] so that I can see where my company is at. Ron, you will not be able to please every customer. And in the retail business, as you know, you will have your share of customers that no one could possibly please. But I have found from my surveys, that I sometimes need my "critics" to realize areas I can improve my business and service.

I hope this is a wake up to any business owner. HighRpmracer did finally take care of and resolve all of my problems. Kazuma products are good machines. If you search through the various makers sections on this web site, you will see that all of them have issues. For example, my Kawasaki has had two safety recalls. I am totally happy with my sons Kazuma. In fact, he has actually almost out grown it and he is out driving it already. He will be ready for a bigger quad by the end of the year and I am already researching into bigger 200cc Kauzma or possibly the Jetmoto 200cc.

The difference with recalls from the name manufacturers is that they search out and notify original owners of the recall. The Chinese makers do not.

Anyway, best of luck to you Ron. I am sure you will see your business grow from here if you keep going in the direction you are going now to improve. Check into your computer system and phone system. Have mandatory employee meetings. Ask for employee suggestions. Instruct how you want things taken care of and handled, what you want to be notified of immideately. Retail is all about satisfying customers. Find a successful business friend and ask a lot of questions about how they run things. As a business owner, you get to choose what you do or do not do. Your business reflects you. Best of luck. I think you are headed in a positive direction.

Teej6

Old 03-11-2006, 10:45 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Locked at the request of teej6.