Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Jet Moto 150 review!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 04:03 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet Moto 150 review!

Man, there sure does seem to be a BUNCH of problems from shipping. I dont understand this. Whats wrong with "BE CAREFUL" with peoples stuff? Especially when they're PAYING you to do so?

Old 03-18-2006, 09:09 AM
Trailblazer

John at Raceway seams to be one of the only guys who cares after you make a purchase nice job John!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Trailblazer

Shipping is lame so far, 90 was damaged and 125 is lost so raceway is sending out two more quads on Monday and sending a truck to pick up the 90.

Most important tip I can give at this point if your going to buy a Chinese quad from anyone anywhere is to make sure you buy from someone with the following things:

1. Ability to get parts stock and/or aftermarket

2. Website with photos and description of what they sell and careful they dont just use stock manufacturer photos, think about it, how hard is it really to go out and take some photos when you have a showroom unless you dont want to expose what your place looks like or dont have a place of buisiness at all.

3. Research the company to make ABSOLUTELY sure they have equal to or better customer service then Racewayatv.com.

$$$ Use Raceway as your "benchmark", call John or anyone at Racewayatv.com with your questions, now write it all down with a rating scale from one to ten to use as a reference. Now call any other place and see if they match up or exceed and if they dont at least match raceway results then there below the "customer service bar".

Hands down raceway has the WalMart approach to customer service and I forsee that if they continue to uphold this level of quality service there is no doubt they will be just as big. What I mean is anyone who shops at Walmart knows that just about anything bought at just about anytime can be returned with little or no hassle, they do not have to do this and would save a lot of money if they did not go so far above and beyond with there return policy but then that means they would be no better than any of there competitors and would result in being just another averageplace to shop like K-Mart, oh wait we dont have K-Marts here anymore! There's a reason why Walmart is one of the worlds largest company's.

I live in California and Raceway is in New York, they have treated my like a customer they care about keeping. I can say even though I have had shipping problems I am no less satisfied with my purchase because of the way I have been treated as a customer.

Well, I'm still waiting for the quads at this point so I'll update on the quality of the quads once I get them cause I beat the heck out of my bike and plan on putting the quads through similar riding!!!!

Old 03-18-2006, 01:19 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: socaltoyman
Shipping is lame so far, 90 was damaged and 125 is lost so raceway is sending out two more quads on Monday and sending a truck to pick up the 90.

I live in California and Raceway is in New York, they have treated my like a customer they care about keeping. I can say even though I have had shipping problems I am no less satisfied with my purchase because of the way I have been treated as a customer.

Well, I'm still waiting for the quads at this point so I'll update on the quality of the quads once I get them cause I beat the heck out of my bike and plan on putting the quads through similar riding!!!!
Bummer about the quads socaltoyman, but imagine if you had bought from "some guy" on the internet?

Old 03-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Trailblazer

mywifesquad,
I totally agree with you and I just feel lucky to have found such a good dealer cause lord knows just because there might be local sellers of these quads and bikes doesnt mean they can or even will match raceway, that's just my opinion.
My sons 90 turns out that it was not damaged from what I can tell in shipping, some of the covers were loose making it look like it had been damaged.

Old 03-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Trailblazer

UPDATE:
Raceway and JetmotoUSA corrected the shipping problem and sent me a Jetmoto 150cc and since it came from JetmotoUSA in California it took only three days to be at my house, it would have been two days but the shipping company didnt have time to deliver it the day before. I got it out of the crate, put it together, fired it up, and it idles just fine. I let it sit idling for 20 minutes then shut it down for a cool down and then fired it up again each time only using the kick start. I still have not hooked up the electrics maybe tonight if I get a chance. I give the 150 five stars so far cause it looks and sounds really good, and seems to run pretty good too. More to come.....