Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Kazuma's are crap?????????????

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kazuma's are crap?????????????

I would like to say that those u put them down, i think u are wrong? i have tried to break mine and it hasnt happened? I know this will open a can? bring it on?

Old 06-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Trailblazer

I don't think you'll insight too much of a riot. Some have had a bad experience with off brand quads and say they are crap, etc. Some, like yourself, have had a good experience and would buy another.

Bottom line. The quality is better now then a year ago. And it will probably improve next year also.

The big names better pay attention. These off brand ATV's and bikes are a competitive force, and they're getting stronger.

Just wait till Kazuma starts making cars... You'll be able to buy a 40 mpg two door compact car for $3000 delivered. Sure, it won't have GPS navigation or a DVD player, but if you want to get from A to B on the cheap it will work fine.

Now let's see what's in that can...

Old 06-09-2006, 01:57 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: DouggetJust wait till Kazuma starts making cars... You'll be able to buy a 40 mpg two door compact car for $3000 delivered. Sure, it won't have GPS navigation or a DVD player, but if you want to get from A to B on the cheap it will work fine.

Now let's see what's in that can...

And they'll claim it does 55mph but it'll only do 25mph on a flat surface and nobody over 5' will fit in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I have nothing against China quads. I think they fill a niche. Just think you'd better be able to wrench or have a good local dealer.

Old 06-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

jimmy, saw your pics. Riding pants, boots, helmet.

Your a little over dressed there, considering that quad only does about 5mph...

Old 06-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider

i have nothing against them other than the styling most of them look stupid as hell like space-ships or something.

Old 06-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

jimmy

Just keep up on it, check all the front suspension parts at times to make sure everything is tight, check rear swing arm, brakes and shocks. If you keep up with it, it wont give you much problems. Just dont do any 4ft jumps or stuff like that or it will break. It is a good trail quad and fun to mess around with but it will not hold up like a honda or yamaha. I still have a Yamoto 110 from over a year ago with no problems at all but then my son does not jump with it and I keep up on it. No he also has a Unison 90 that he is going to race with and does jumps whenever he can. Like Raptorlegs said they fill a niche but just be careful with it.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Trailblazer

I bought my bike after reading alot about it on this site and was expecting problems, the only problem that i have had with it so far is the nut off the front sprocket come loose and fell off, nothing major. And sorry for looking to pretty watzupdog but i didnt realise safety had a dress code[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

I think you just said pretty.....aaaahhhhhhh thats so precious

Old 06-10-2006, 07:08 AM
Range Rover

My daughter's Kazuma 90 is still going strong, dont have any problems to report. She's had it out 5 times now, usually rides for at least 2 hours, and nothing has let us down. But as the story goes, for every one like ours, another one blows up after 5 minutes. Maybe we just got lucky? I dunno, but she sure digs it. And to hear the quality keeps getting better, yeah, I agree-- the "Big 5" better keep a sharp eye on em.