Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

WEEKEND CAMPING AND QUADING/MOTO

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WEEKEND CAMPING AND QUADING/MOTO

All,
I'm camping tonight through the weekend! There will be several of the Chinese quads out there and I hope to get my hands on one of those Jetmoto quads. However, several will be out there and I'll snoop and get nosey. Reviews on there way. SEADAWG

Old 07-20-2006, 10:45 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
All,
I'm camping tonight through the weekend! There will be several of the Chinese quads out there and I hope to get my hands on one of those Jetmoto quads. However, several will be out there and I'll snoop and get nosey. Reviews on there way. SEADAWG
Sir, just try and remember that the current Jetmoto quads are not meant for full sized adults. They are entry level quads meant for children and small adults. And for the beginner to novice range of rider talent. There is a reason they are so affordable.

I will be getting a pre production/early realease Jetmoto ADULT Sized 250 Sport Quad in about 35-40 days. I will be trying to break it and then make improvements before it is released to the public. If I cant break it at 6'4" 235lbs, then I am going to hand it over to my 2 sons 18/20. They have broken almost everything I have ever got them to ride.

Old 07-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[i]Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I will be getting a pre production/early realease Jetmoto ADULT Sized 250 Sport Quad in about 35-40 days. I will be trying to break it and then make improvements before it is released to the public. If I cant break it at 6'4" 235lbs, then I am going to hand it over to my 2 sons 18/20. They have broken almost everything I have ever got them to ride.

MWQ,

Rough team you have there. Can't wait to see your write up on the Jetmoto 250.

Old 07-20-2006, 01:26 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: Valder

MWQ,

Rough team you have there. Can't wait to see your write up on the Jetmoto 250.
Thanks for the interest Valdor! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I cant wait for it either. The current quads are good for their intended purpose and I putt around on them and Im positive it wouldnt take much for me to abuse one. The new quad is meant for Adults and will be tested accordingly.

Old 07-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All,
Had to come back...military thing called recall. I'm going back out tonight. My VX-80, 10 or so hrs on it, chain is loose and the front right brake was so locked I couldn't break it free. I had to break it down out in the woods and clean the corrosion off. It took me about an hour to fix...one down. Still have two days of riding and I don't see any Jetmotos out there yet. I'll keep that in mind. Please know that I just compare the to equal size Jap quads/bikes ....and price. If you get a quad that is 80% as good and only half the price, I think it is a huge victory. Anyway, I'm impartial...if it is great, I'll brag, if it is okay, I'll let you know....IF IT SUCKS, sorrry, it just SUCKS! SEADAWG