Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

opinions on Kazuma 90

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 03:26 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default opinions on Kazuma 90

They seem to be a good bike with A-arms in the front , Honda clone motor and CVT. does anybody have any input on how they compare to a SUNL?

Old 09-23-2006, 10:07 AM
Trailblazer

I got a Kazuma 50 and just bought the Sunl mini deluxe 100. I think the Sunl is a better running and better quality machine. My friend ordered a Desert Cat 90 and if you can afford it, go with that one. That is one sweet machine.

The Sunl is 110cc machine but I ordered some 90cc stickers for it, stupid DNR rules

Piece of advice is to order from good dealer like Raceway. Just in case you have any issues, like I did with Sunl was new. It showed up with a broken ground wire on the coil. Mark at Raceway help me troubleshoot on the phone and was running soon.

TK

Old 09-23-2006, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider

the sunl and kazuma use the same engines as well as all the chainese imports, some with manual trans some with the single speed called automatics they do not use a cvt transmission on these chainese quads. do not buy a sunl 90 , they have a very big problem with broken frames, almost 100%, do a searh here. if you do buy a sunl (which no way i would because their a pos) buy the mini 100 (110cc) from raceway other wise stay away from them. on the other hand kazuma 90 falcon a good choice , good support from kazuma, parts are real easy to obtain, i would still purchase it from raceway.

Old 09-23-2006, 03:32 PM
Trailblazer

Bill I'm a little confused on this sentence.

all the chainese imports, some with manual trans some with the single speed called automatics they do not use a cvt transmission on these chainese quads

I know the older Kazumas had manual shifting trannies, and the other chinese quads had automatic centrifugal clutches, but these newer ones are listing CVT trannies, that's what has me asking. Also the Kazuma has footbraking another plus.

i'm surprised by the negative Sunl comments because this forum seems to think you can't go wrong with a Giovanni, and I'm under the impression they are a rebadged Sunl. or am I mistaken?

Thanks for the feedback and keep it coming.

Old 09-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Trailblazer

I used to sell Sunl 90cc but because of the frame problems I now sell the Kazuma 90cc, my grandson is and has been riding for 2 yrs and is riding a Kazuma 90 which will have a punched out motor next year so he can race it, he can keep up with his dad who rides a Kazuma 150cc

Old 09-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

the 50-110 chainese so called automatics transmission are not cvt tranmissions, 150cc and larger quads that have automatics uses the cvt transmissions

Old 09-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Trailblazer

the 50-110 chainese so called automatics transmission are not cvt tranmissions

So are you saying that Sunl and Kazuma are lying when they advertise CVT trannies?

Old 09-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

i guess you don't know the differance beteen a cvt transmission and a single speed with the centriugal clutch?

Old 09-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Trailblazer

I thought my question was pretty clear, so instead of attacking me, why not answer it with all of your knowledge? Again, are you saying they are lying, because the new Kazma clearly states CVT transmission, not centrifugal clutch? If it is false advertisement, I would like to know.

here's a link you tellme if they are lying

venommotors

Old 09-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

spjohn,

It looks like to me that it may just have a little CVT built into it. The engine looks a little wider than it should be, like it has a CVT in it. It's a little hard to tell with those covers. The best thing to do is give Venom or Raceway a call, talk to them. They can tell you if the new 90's come with a true CVT. If you can ask them if they have a schematic of CVT. Post the schematic if you can, I would like to see it myself.

Good Luck.

SB.

Quick Reply: opinions on Kazuma 90