Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

LOST MY CHINESE QUAD FORUM ???? RUN AND HIDE

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOST MY CHINESE QUAD FORUM ???? RUN AND HIDE

Sir,
I agree with your posting. I hope some day we can get to these crap dealers, junk peddlers and have our own consumer reports for these Chinese quads. If they don't wake up, there will be a back lash beyond belief. Trust me, you're seeing it now. SEADAWG

Old 10-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider

My daughter's starter went out on her Redcat VX-80 this weekend. Man, that was quick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] SEADAWG

Old 11-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

All,
See all these new posting with the same old question on the same old quads/bikes. If we had our own, we could better cut through the BS. Keep it going. SEADAWG

Old 11-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

No love!

Old 11-29-2006, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

Rookie entries w/o reading kill me

Old 11-29-2006, 08:26 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
Rookie entries w/o reading kill me
I strugggle with those too.

Old 12-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Trailblazer

Wow, I think that the next quad coming out of Japan Iamnotadealer should be named the "Bin Laden", thenIamnotadealerthere would be all kinds of new reasons to heap iamnotadealer bile upon non-big four quads.

-d3

Old 12-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by: 2or4wheels
Wow, I think that the next quad coming out of Japan Iamnotadealer should be named the "Bin Laden", thenIamnotadealerthere would be all kinds of new reasons to heap iamnotadealer bile upon non-big four quads.

-d3
Huh? Stay away from those Lamnota's there buddy, they have leaky gas tanks and are known to catch fire. Of course, the fire always starts just below your crotch area. No one wants anything roasted now, do we?

Old 12-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

Reaching the 6 month mark on the Redcat. I have to honestly say, that thing surprised the sh*t out of me so far. Between my 14 yr old. and myself, through the bumpiest soybean fields around, this thing hasn't missed a beat. Doesn't have the ride quality of my Zuki or the Boss, but it's been bulletproof so far. I am finding out it starts well even on cold PA days, and warms up faster than my Zuki. However, with that said, I wish I had bought it from Raceway. The dealer I bought it from, "Sir Craptapulous the Dealer" (real name withheld) has not been the friendliest or most helpful. I stop by his shop once in a while just to check out what the new models look and feel like in person, but I would never buy from him again. After seeing John at Raceway bend over backwards for people, a lot of which didn't even buy from him, I am truly convinced he is the last true salesman who believes in total customer satisfaction. Bad dealers like Sir Crap are some of the reason these quads get a bad name. When I bought the quad from him, I paid for the registration plate and title work, just to find out a month and a half later he never sent the stuff in. I had to call him four times just to get him to send in the paperwork that I had already paid for! Sorry for the long post, but in the end, my Redcat has been one of the most reliable quads I have owned, but I will say what I saved in money, I sacrificed a little in ride quality. Bad bump steer.

Old 12-04-2006, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

Sir,
Great posting...I think you can articulate your point and use Sir Crap's business name. I know once they see it in print, it does help if they want to stay in business. Also, I love John at RACEWAY...I just hope he doesn't get spread toooooo thin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] SEADAWG

Quick Reply: LOST MY CHINESE QUAD FORUM ???? RUN AND HIDE