Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

LOST MY CHINESE QUAD FORUM ???? RUN AND HIDE

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOST MY CHINESE QUAD FORUM ???? RUN AND HIDE

All,
Looks like my discussion forum that had so many hits has been removed? Once could argue the point on merit or one could just pretend we don't have issues to discuss. Who is silenced? Not me, I love open and honest debate even if we disagree. It is this forum I was called out about the spark arresters....I was way wrong, when I went back to inspect, all but one didn't have it! However, that is an awakening...we need OPEN and Honest discussion. One can run, but the truth can't hide! SEADAWG

Old 10-21-2006, 05:44 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

It was getting filled with too much dealer info and had to be tossed.

Old 10-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't read it for a few days...I wish we could just stay on that topic. Hey, I love your pictures of your family and all your toys. You can tell you love what you got! SEADAWG

Old 10-21-2006, 06:08 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
I didn't read it for a few days...I wish we could just stay on that topic. Hey, I love your pictures of your family and all your toys. You can tell you love what you got! SEADAWG
It was getting off topic and a little out of hand also. Too much emotion at times. Thanks for the compliments on the pics. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2006, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

MyWife'squad,
No worries....I just hope we can cut to the chase and get them to modify the quads. It just tells me that once the dealers get involved...they don't like the truth. If they would spend more time on quality improvements and less time on ducking, they would out sell teh JAPs in an instant! SEADAWG

Old 10-22-2006, 12:57 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
MyWife'squad,
No worries....I just hope we can cut to the chase and get them to modify the quads. It just tells me that once the dealers get involved...they don't like the truth. If they would spend more time on quality improvements and less time on ducking, they would out sell teh JAPs in an instant! SEADAWG
The biggest problem was the free advertising some of the posters were getting by others making references to their stores/dealerships. Its a fine line between advertising and getting out info some times.

Old 10-22-2006, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

Mywifesquad,
I hate when they do that. Hey, I don't mind when the defend their product and step up to the plate like raceway...but, when they try to sell junk and etc...well, that kills me. SEADAWG

Old 10-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Trailblazer

I figured a lot of the Chinese ATV supporters were dealers as I do not know anyone who owns them that has anything good to say about them. They are mostly disposable junk.

Old 10-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Trailblazer

LAKOTABOB

" I figured a lot of the Chinese ATV supporters were dealers as I do not know anyone who owns them that has anything good to say about them. They are mostly disposable junk."

Nice quote BOB glad to meet some one who seams to know it all. I have 2 china quads,
the guy next door has one and my brother has one. They are not "disposable junk" .
Thats like saying Ford or Chevy low end cars are junk. If you maintaim them and give them some TLC. They serve there purpose a lower price toy for the common man who can turn a wrench.

Yes they are not a $6,000 Honda. There a $1200 to $2,000 toy, not for racing or abuse.
May be you need to stop and look at the big picture before you start slamming.

Nitrox

P.S. We have had min. problem and over 500 hours on each unit
( We are retired and and ride 1.5 to 2 hrs per day thank you)

Old 10-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LAKOTABOB
I figured a lot of the Chinese ATV supporters were dealers as I do not know anyone who owns them that has anything good to say about them. They are mostly disposable junk.
Yep! We called out a dealer last week..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] FUNNY!LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].....good ol sunl dealer HAHAHAHAH!

Quick Reply: LOST MY CHINESE QUAD FORUM ???? RUN AND HIDE