Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

sunl representatives willing to assist customers?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sunl representatives willing to assist customers?

SUNL REPRESENTATIVE WILLING TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS!
http://www.buggynews.com/viewtopic.p...representative
"My phone number is 972-243-4555 ext 202. my email address is jennifer@sunl.com I have been able to help several individuals since working for the company about 2 mounths. I would like the opportunity to resolve some issues."

http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...TARTPAGE/2.cfm
"If you still have problems you can email me or call me and ill do my best to help you with any problem you are having that goes for anybody having problems with SunL products or service. tony@sunl.com 972-243-4555 ext. 208"

http://www.thesqueakywheel.com/compl...plaint8762.cfm
"If you have a problem with a person or dealer not taking care of you or your problem please contact us at sunl (972-243-4555) and or e-mail me at Irv@sunl.com "

now all they need is parts

Old 10-22-2006, 07:02 PM
Trailblazer

The problem with Sunl is they never have any parts so I for one have to go to another company for parts as most of the parts are the same. The lady that answers the phone says I will call you back but she never does. If I told you Sunl made $45,000,000 dollars last year believe it because they did I got that from a very good source .that I know

Old 10-22-2006, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Bill/Cowgirl,
I would like to add...even if they get your replacement parts...replacement junk replacing junk leaves you with the same problem. I respect this person for stepping up to the plate for the SUNL, but they need to change their lack of initial quality. SEADAWG

Old 10-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: cowgirl
If I told you Sunl made $45,000,000 dollars last year believe it because they did I got that from a very good source .
I'd believe JUNKL made that much cash. There's a lot of money to be made by importing cheap "Grade B" Chinese junk, doing absolutely no product testing, and selling it to an unsuspecting American public using fraudulent and deceitful advertising. And if you don't have the expense of stocking parts, providing customer service or honoring warranties, then that's more cash that can be pocketed. Like SEADAWG said, SUNL's first and biggest problem is QUALITY. While they do have a few decent products, most of their stuff is low quality junk that you can't get parts or support for!

Now if SUNL would carefully choose the products they import, do a little product testing to insure quality, and start providing replacement parts, they could turn things around. But blindly importing and dumping container loads of unsupported junk is apparently their business model.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

Old 10-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

BigRic,
You are totally right. There will come a time of Karma...those that knowingly peddle junk will get there due. We will have junk / Lemon laws for these eventually, and those that chose to peddle them will be hurt in the pocketbook.
SEADAWG

Old 10-25-2006, 05:49 PM
Range Rover

Guys,

this is just the free market system at work. The sunls are cheap because they don't have good support, tons of parts and good warranties. If we didn't buy them, they would go out of business. If they stocked millions of dollars of parts, had rooms full of customer service reps and did months of product testing on each product, they wouldn't be cheap and we would all buy Hondas.

Now if they are commiting fraud that's a different story, but I haven't run across that myself.

My Sunls have be decent quality and about on par with what I would expect for the price and I'm greatful they are in business, otherwise we probably wouldn't have any 4wheelers.

Old 10-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

I am not sure how these quads pass any safety checks....I think they are the most dangerous of all the quads and no parent should place their kids on these.....My 2 cents

Old 10-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Kazooooma
The sunls are cheap because they don't have good support, tons of parts and good warranties.
I think you would feel differently if you had spent $2000 plus on a SUNL go kart or ATV that came broken in the crate (or broke soon after you got it), and you simply could not get the parts to fix it. How would you feel being out of $2000, not being able to use your new vehicle and the seller won't return calls or emails, and SUNL totally ignores you or tells you the "part is not available"? How would you feel if you dropped $4400 on 6 ATV's for a kid's summer camp....and all 6 of them had the rear bearings go out within the first hour and the chains fell off? And SUNL tells you NO EXCHANGES or REFUNDS and sorry we don't have the parts! How would you feel if you desperately needed some transportation and spent $1600 on a SUNL scooter, so you could get to and from work, and it arrived with a defective carburetor and SUNL does not have the part, or will even talk to you?

Now SUNL Group says there is a warranty! If they don't honor it....that's FRAUD. SUNL also says they have parts, another lie and that's FRAUD! It's also FRAUD when SUNL gives you their word that they can and will supply support and tell you to get screwed once they get your money. It's also just NOT RIGHT.

Now granted, at SUNL's prices, you can't expect much support or labor on the parts only warranty. But there is SIMPLY NO EXCUSE for not having replacement parts for the products they sell.

Old 10-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: squeege
I am not sure how these quads pass any safety checks....I think they are the most dangerous of all the quads and no parent should place their kids on these.....My 2 cents
yea well, I for one am sick and tired of JUNKL dealers posting lame phoney customer testimonials.
If you're a dealer say so. Don't play like you're a happy satisfied customer when you are not.

Old 10-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Range Rover

How are they unsafe? (I'm not a dealer....)

Our 2, 50 & 90, haven't caused any injuries to my kids (8 and 10). My son roled his 50 one time, but it's so small and light it didn't hurt him, and it was probably him being a bit to crazy.

Quick Reply: sunl representatives willing to assist customers?