Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Is there a good Chineese ATV?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there a good Chineese ATV?

raceway atv, only...... dc 50 or 90....... and listen to LaPurr.. or buy used honda or something

Old 12-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

LaPurr,
Wow, we can close all these threads now that you have educated us underclassmen. Great job, you solved it. Maybe if you're in Washington, you can help me tighten some bolts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You a dealer?
SEADAWG

Old 12-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

Uh oh, the Dawg's pulling out the dealer card again! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Seriously though, if you want Chinese, buy Raceway. As you can tell from all the posts about him, he is all about YOU.

Old 12-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
LaPurr,
Wow, we can close all these threads now that you have educated us underclassmen. Great job, you solved it. Maybe if you're in Washington, you can help me tighten some bolts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You a dealer?
SEADAWG
Do I sense a little sarcasm there Sea? LOL. Nah, closing all the topics wouldnt do any good, sometimes people just gotta bitch about something right??

Old 12-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
LaPurr,
SEADAWG
seadawg check out, utility quad section, on the rocketa atv.

Old 12-06-2006, 01:46 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks guys for all your help. I appreciate the time and information.
Wilson.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LaPurr
They all, in theory, are good bikes. Heres the simple key to buying a no-name quad, if you cant turn a wrench, or change a spark plug, or tighten a bolt correctly, then dont buy a no-name quad. Go with one of those overpriced name brands. I guess my quads are considered chinese? I think of a Tiwanese build. And I dont buy things that are junk, or have a history or falling apart. Thats why my 2004 Volvo has 452000 miles on it, on its original engine and tranny.

In either case you are going to get some of those people that are diehard "dont by no-name quads". The problem is, only about 10% of them actually know what they are talking about. People that talk about a quad, and give you intimate details are the ones to listen to. I dont know anything about RaceWay ATV's, the local forum member/dealer. But as I have read thru the topics, they seem to be the one to buy a "no-name" from. They seem to offer good tech support, hell, even SEADAWG supports them, if that means anything...
Another thing for the OP...posts like this are usually written by dealers of the China-junk quads.

Save yourself a lot of aggrevation and child disappointment, and buy a used Japanese quad instead.

Old 12-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

Sirs,
I know you'd like the dealer card...maybe I was a little premature on telling you guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] There are good Chinese quads if you're on a budget. We all know this...I think everyone has given the Desert Cats 50/90 the thumbs up? Also, we give Raceway the thumbs up (they better maintain their growth) for service and honesty. SEADAWG

Old 12-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

Ajd,

I don't think you understand the words "on a budget". A lot of people don't have the money to be so narrow minded. I don't say this to bash you, I say narrow minded, because you obviously think that anything other than Japanese is a waste. Then what do you call my Redcat, which has never failed my son, and has been on all the rough trails my Ozark has seen with not so much as a loose nut or bolt. Oh, and trust me, I am not a dealer. If we were dealers, why would we preach Raceway? But if all you want to do is come on here and bash China quads for people honestly trying to save themselves some money, and get honest advice, I suggest you stay in the Jap threads. These people are in here looking for honest opinions about the China quads, not to make the Jap manufacturers richer. What needs to happen is advice to these people about the China quads that perform well, and the ones which do not.

Wil,

Whatever manufacturer you go with, do your homework. Trust me, I have Jap quads and I love them. I have China quads and I love them too. I am not biased to one or the other, but like you, I like my children to have fun on a budget as well. And why spend the money on a Jap quad that they will outgrow. Wait until they stop growing to get the Jap quad for them. Either way, the end goal is for them to have a great time. That is something we all can agree on. Oh an Dawg, I meant no harm on the "dealer card". It was a joke.

Old 12-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: godIlove2ride
Ajd,

I don't think you understand the words "on a budget". A lot of people don't have the money to be so narrow minded. I don't say this to bash you, I say narrow minded, because you obviously think that anything other than Japanese is a waste. Then what do you call my Redcat, which has never failed my son, and has been on all the rough trails my Ozark has seen with not so much as a loose nut or bolt. Oh, and trust me, I am not a dealer. If we were dealers, why would we preach Raceway? But if all you want to do is come on here and bash China quads for people honestly trying to save themselves some money, and get honest advice, I suggest you stay in the Jap threads. These people are in here looking for honest opinions about the China quads, not to make the Jap manufacturers richer. What needs to happen is advice to these people about the China quads that perform well, and the ones which do not.

Wil,

Whatever manufacturer you go with, do your homework. Trust me, I have Jap quads and I love them. I have China quads and I love them too. I am not biased to one or the other, but like you, I like my children to have fun on a budget as well. And why spend the money on a Jap quad that they will outgrow. Wait until they stop growing to get the Jap quad for them. Either way, the end goal is for them to have a great time. That is something we all can agree on. Oh an Dawg, I meant no harm on the "dealer card". It was a joke.
couldnt agree more with you more godilove2ride, these are not that bad, they have there place mine have run pretty good for me minimal issues, so i cant complain ive had them 8 months 2 of them get used pretty much. if i had to do it over again i would of bought a dc90 for my kid, i rode one my buddys kid, i will tell anyone looking for a youth quad to buy one for 1600.00 you cant go wrong.

Quick Reply: Is there a good Chineese ATV?