Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

NEW JETMOTO 250 HYPE...WILL IT LIVE UP TO IT?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW JETMOTTO 250 HYPE...WILL IT LIVE UP TO IT?

All,
Anyone possess the new Jetmoto 250 quad? I have read much about them, I see them on Raceway/others, but was wondering if anyone has beat them up yet? Can they take a SEADAWG whooping and keep on ticking? They look great. SEADAWG

I see it on: http://racewayatv.com/kazuma-90cc-go-cart.html, but not on Jetmotousa.com? That doesn't make a hill of beans? I don't see it on kidatvs.com either...not that it is a kids quad, but just wondering?

Old 01-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default NEW JETMOTO 250 HYPE...WILL IT LIVE UP TO IT?

DAWG,

You a dealer??!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Wouldn't mind having one just to see how it compares to the Tawain (bom/can am ds 250) I got for the wife.

Old 01-08-2007, 09:05 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

I get mine in a week or so.

And I think it will surpass the hype!

Old 01-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

MWQ,
Where you getting it from? Also, how many toys does one man need...sh't, I wish I was your neighbor! We'd have a blast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] SEADAWG

Hey, I'm a dealer. Would you like a F-18 Super Hornet, Aircraft Carrier....or maybe a retired battleship[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I love that dealer line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Range Rover

Hey Dawg,

We have had a 250 prototype here for a couple of monthes. It will live up to the hype!! Best Chinese quad I have ever seen or riden.

Old 01-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

So,...I can come to Minnesota and beat yours up??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Somebody here will get one and I'll rip it up. Good to hear it is a high quality ride. Keep us posted. SEADAWG

Old 01-09-2007, 09:03 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
MWQ,
Where you getting it from? Also, how many toys does one man need...sh't, I wish I was your neighbor! We'd have a blast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] SEADAWG

Hey, I'm a dealer. Would you like a F-18 Super Hornet, Aircraft Carrier....or maybe a retired battleship[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I love that dealer line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Im getting mine from Eugene at Jetmoto in SF Ca. And you can NEVER have too many toys. Even if there is a nickname suggesting you can. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And i'll bet we'd have as much fun bench racing as riding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ill trade you all my Jetmotos for 1 F-18!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

As long as you can throw in a flight class or 2. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

MWQ/Anyone buying this new machine,
I truly you just love other guys that love life and enjoy family. I'm jealous of all your toys....but hey, I still have time to catch up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Please let us know when you get the new Jetmoto 250 and well or no so well it is built. Keep us posted stud...a lot of hype on this quad and many saying as good as a Jap for 70% of the price. MWQ, you are highly trusted on this and I just can't buy one right now...I retire after 26 years in the Navy...wife says no more toys $$$[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, you have the lead on this issue and you have always been right on with me...I always say Lead, Follow or get the ____ out of my way! Lead my friend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] SEADAWG

Old 01-10-2007, 10:42 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone get one yet? SEADAWG

Quick Reply: NEW JETMOTO 250 HYPE...WILL IT LIVE UP TO IT?