Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

ATV Connection members discount!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Connection members discount!

We have a deal for all of the ATV Connection members! I am posting a link that will show you books for Motocross, ATV, Street Bike, Snowmobile parts and more. This is a site set up for us from one of our parts distributors. The site is very slow in loading! Sorry about that........... but anyway it has a ton of stuff! If anyone out there is in the market for anything in the books I will TRY to beat anyone's price you find on anything in the books, but you will have to do the foot work and get the part number for me that is listed in the book! If you call or email with just a name of a product we will not be able to offer you the discounted price!

Just call us or email us with the part number and I will get you the price! If we price you and you see it cheaper you will have to show us where you found the cheaper price to beat! And keep in mind what they will be charging you for shipping! We are only running this deal for ATV Connection members we are not running this on Raceway's site, and we will only be running it for 30 days! So if you are in the market for something let us know. Keep in mind I cannot control what is back ordered! I cannot control discontinued products!

We at Raceway ATV feel that this is just a little something to show our thanks to everyone here for all the support! Hope this helps some of you out!

Check this link out to get to the books!
ATV, Motocross Parts And More!