Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

VBike 250CC-V4S

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

Congrats on your purchas bren7176. and now two of the longest days of your life waiting for your new baby to be deliverd lol.Yes please keep us posted on your
experiences with your new vbike.
What color did you get?

Old 01-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Trailblazer
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

O got the Black. Would have went with the reg 250 but i liked the specs on the one i got better more Horse power bigger tires higher ride hight..etc

Old 01-30-2008, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

I think your about the fourth person within a month that has purchased a vbike wow thats awsome. As I said befor you will be pleasantly surprised of the value for your money.

Old 01-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Trailblazer
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

I think I will be happy too. Well the GF will be riding this most of the time. I got my King Quad with a fresh rebuild on it just got it back from the shop over the weekend... Dam it has loads of power now. No to get the new atv and have some fun fun..lol Looking at the money and what you get I do think its the best bang for the buck. Hey it might not be a Jap bike but hey cant be any worse ...Will keep you informed on how things go.

Old 01-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

kczukiman, I have been reading your postings for some time now. You seem to be an advertisment for Tim and his Vbikes. I hope his giving you a little kick back - lol.

Old 01-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

The nice thing about so many people discovering the Vbike V4S is the things we can learn from each other, and thus...the headaches we can avoid. I hope more people will find these threads, buy the V4S, and post their learnings here for us all.

BTW, I live in WA State.

Old 01-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Adventure12

kczukiman, I have been reading your postings for some time now. You seem to be an advertisment for Tim and his Vbikes. I hope his giving you a little kick back - lol.</end quote></div>

lol Adventure12,I tell you I delt with another company who came highly rated on this site when I purchased my first two bikes only to have the most miserable experience.After a month dealing with that company and finally getting my money back.I come across vbike by another person on this site whiskers.And the rest is history.In the world of CHinese Atv's finding good dealers and good products are rare and if you learn from experience maybe you can help others.
Yea by the way your right I should get something lol.

Old 01-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

I know that when I talked with Tim on the phone about this atv, he asked me if I had been to this site and read all the positive feedback. So, he's using our positive conversations to sell his product.

Your comments helped sell me on this atv...THANKS!

Old 01-30-2008, 11:28 PM
Trailblazer
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

Most of the so called direct importers claim to have "all parts' and in fact do not. To avoid undermining there own reputations they strip parts from exiting stock and avoid legal confrontations. They stall and make you wait for the next shipment. Some of the stall tactics they use are "back order", "I'm with a customer", I'll call you back" The help they offer includes sending you to the hardware store for missing nuts and bolts, and giving tips on where you can buy parts they don't have. These sellers claim to offer tech support but have little or no knowledge about the product they sell. However, they are experts at remembering your credit number and you will never have to tell them twice. Its possible that many posting a positive experience do so out fear. They somehow feel they are being watched and don't want to alienate the only parts/help source they have. If you don't like what you just read simply take it or leave it. I have had my share of dealing with these companies and speak from experience.

Buyingchina

Old 01-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Trailblazer
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

Rick, are you speaking to experiences with Vbike or other sellers?

Quick Reply: VBike 250CC-V4S