Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

VBike 250CC-V4S

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

SO I'm leaning towards the purchase of the Vbike 250CC-V4S . Does anyone have any input on this atv and it performance...

Old 01-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

Hi bren7176,
welcome . I as several on here own vbikes and are very happy with them.There are several threads on this forum if you do a search on vbike and you can read to help you with some of your concerns.
They are to me the very best bike out there for the money as well as Tim the owner being a very good dealer wich is rare in the Chinese atv market.
I have had mine for abut 5 months of course I havn't rode it in the last two being winter.
As far as performance you get every bit of horespower out of that 250cc and the suspension is very good on them.
I as many others would be glad to answer any questions you may have on the specifics on them.They are buit well and as most will atest they a very surprised at the quality of this machine when they recieve them.here is a thread of me on mine I am 6' 250 lbs. As you will see my daughter was laughing at me for forgetting to turn my fuel valve on.

http://forums.atvconnection.co...tid/10/threadid/532564

Old 01-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

Guys seem to have had good luck with these Vbikes.

When comparing 250's like Kazuma, Jetmoto, SunL, Vbike etc. be sure to look them over carefully as to what you get for what your paying. NOt all 250's are biult the same or have the same features.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Trailblazer
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

I think you will be happy if you know what you are getting.
You won't be getting a Yamaha or Honda, but you wil be getting a basic, straight-forward and usable quad.

I've had mine for less than a week and I did have a few things I had to work out (lights, throttle cable, etc.) but I got to ride some today and I'm happy.

These are a great deal price wise and Tim at Vbike is top notch. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. He is very concerned about making sure his customers happy.

Old 01-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

Have you gotten any closer to a decision?What color are ya leaning twords?Keep us posted....

Old 01-30-2008, 12:15 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

I also would agree that Tim has been helpful. I purchased a vbike atv from him about 2 weeks ago and he has been helpful with assembly as well as shipping me some parts which were lost in shipping ( nuts and bolts). I have it assembled but have been out of town so I'll do my oil change and try her out thursday weather permitting. Currently -13 F with -38F windchill in MN.

drdage

Old 01-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

Hello, I'm new to the forum, but I've owned a Vbike 250-V4S for about 4 weeks. I bought my Vbike after doing a lot of reading on this sight, and others.

I bought the camo color.

Tim was exactly as described...very helpful. I like the better warranty and the fact that replacement parts are on Vbike's website as this provides additional security.

My Vbike came with no shipping problems other than 2 missing screws, which I was able to get at Home Depot. However, the box and metal crate were pretty banged up.

I did have problems with wiring, but got it fixed.

After reading through this forum more I bought the 1.5" wheel extensions on ebay. I put them on this past weekend. A couple of insights however. (1) Use a washer to lift the extension out past the lip on the hub for the rim for a flush fit. (2) You may need to use a drill bit that is slightly larger than the holes on the rim to reattach the rim (for lining up the holes of the rim to the new extensions). I had to do this to get them to match up. Not a big deal.

I have been out riding my new bike 3 times since I bought it. Let me restate that, my 3 girls have been riding it. Needless to say, they love it.

So far I'm a happy camper!

Old 01-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

Welcome bren7176! I ditto the post of Adventure12, 1 month into my relationship with my vbike and I'm loving it. Really Like the wat it shifts, I was not expecting it to be so smoooooth! You wont be sorry with the Bike!! 1 thing to be aware of though... I have ordered 5 "Motortoys" from the internet and 3 have arived with damage- slight to severe. This not a bad reflection on the sellers or there machines, it just the hazards of have stuff shipped on freight lineres. Fom the posts I've read others are experiencing shipping damage as well. good luck.Chungking

Old 01-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

Hey! Im going to post this here because i'm too lazy to find a more suitable thread and I know that very smart folks a watching this!! My daughters Eagle 100 has a loose chain and no way to Tighten it. I was looking at The Vbike and noticed that it has a spring loaded chain tensioner. Can I buy a tensioner for My daughters machine or am I going to have to make one?? Chungking

Old 01-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Trailblazer
Default VBike 250CC-V4S

Well I ordered the Vbike 250CC-V4S Yesterday . Talk to Tim a few mins ago he is waiting for the truck to pick it up now...thanks for the imput will let you know how it goes. he said I should have my ATV Friday.

Quick Reply: VBike 250CC-V4S