Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Just got my Jetmoto 110cc today

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got my Jetmoto 110cc today

I just received my sons Jetmoto 110 today and I gotta say "very nice machine". So far Everything I had read on these little Chinese quads left me in somewhat of a doubt as to what to expect. So far It's a pretty structurally sound bike. I do however have a couple of issues: First...There was no assembly instructions with the package which would lead me to say be carefull to first timers and go over everything and I mean everything. The shocks were not mounted on the top of the frame and very hard to notice because they are actually in there place just with no hardware. So, again double check everything. Thats about it for the bad stuff. The good news that I thought I would pass along is they no longer put a "gell" in the carb. I did remove the carb and did find what I can only describe as "varnished" Gasoline. The only reason I think it was varnished was because of the appearance as well as the smell. The other nice thing is they provide a "stock fuel filter. A simle drain of the fluids and replaced with new and I had it up and running in about an hour! The bike started in the first 3 seconds.This bike is a screamer. I had it in third gear at about half throttle for about 30 seconds and it hauled my 275 lb butt up our driveway which is not too steep but my sons LT50 couldn't do it. Anyway, I need to stop ramblin' and get back to breaking this little thing in (for my son of course)