Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Ordered Two VBIKE V4S Bikes yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered Two VBIKE V4S Bikes yesterday

I ordered two v4s atvs yesterday(Feb 6.) and they will be here tomorrow(Feb 8). Thats Two days. Wow!!!! I ordered the camo and the black. One is for my son and the other is for my wife. I wish I could get one but I am to hard on my stuff. I will buy on of the name brand atvs for myself. That is unless I get them here and I think they will stand up to my abuse. I will keep adding info about the whole experience with the atvs. My next message should be after receiving and putting everything together.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

Hi CTIMGO,Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum.Yes please keep usposted on your experience and pictures are allways great too!
What part of the country are you in?
Seems like the vbikes are extreamly popular in the last couple of months.There are quite a few new vbike owners on this forum as you probebly have read,so if you have any questions I'll bet you will get plenty of help.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Trailblazer

I got mine the other day and I think it will take some abuse not made too bad and the engine seems to be strong enough. Just would liek to figure out if this is a Honda or Yamaha clone engine. Im leaning towards Yamaha since it take alot of looks from the raptor

Old 02-08-2008, 08:15 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Welcome to the forum CTIMGO and bren7176! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Like kczukiman please keep us updated on how everything goes.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm not sure about getting pictures to load with this page so all the pictures will be on my My Page. Both atvs were here when I got home from work on 2-8-08. As you can notice from the first pic there was some damage. The crate looked like it had been dropped on its side or run into with say a forklift. In the second Pic you can see that the middle bar on the front of the crate was broken off and pushed into the front of the atv. This damaged the shocks and scratched the frame. You can also see in the same pic that a piece of the plastic was broken off. Other that the things already listed assembly went fine. I got home around 7:30PM and had both put together by about 1:00AM with about a 2 hour break inbetween the first and second atv. It was done outside with a halogen light. I have built two harleys from the ground up so these weren't really a problem. There were plenty of bolts and nothing was missing. As you can tell from the third pic the black atv came with the wrong headlight housing. Tim said he will have me the black housing here by this Friday. The headlight on the camo atv didn't work so I had to figure out the problem. There was no power to the wires that powerd the lights so I started working backwards from there. It didn't take long to find out that when they plugged in the light connector that one of the male ends was bent. I straightened it out and carefully plugged it back in. Bingo we have lights. The atvs performed perfect from the start. As soon as I hit the starter they both started right up. They look great and run just as great. I was pretty impressed with the looks and performance of the atvs. We put about three hours on the atvs and had a great time. Other than the fuel filter leaking there hasen't been any problems with the performance of the atvs. I am in the process of filing a claim with the shipping company and will keep you informed. I will also keep you informed with the atvs and if Tim follows through with the headlight housing.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

Hey CTIMGO,That sucks having those things come in looking like they played warhouse hockey with them.That happened to me once when I bought my wifes first quad.
All and all it seems like you are on top of it.What do you think of the power?Pretty supprising isn't it?

Old 02-12-2008, 01:59 AM
Trailblazer

Just a suggestion . change the fuel lines to some real fuel lines and put a good filter on it, The stock lines and filter are not going to hold up for very long.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

I did notice that the fuel lines were very thin. I will replace with better fuel lines and a new filter. Thanks bren7176. kczukiman I think the power is pretty good for a 250. I had a guy that wanted to race me with his Honda 300 and I blew him away. Not to bad for a 250.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: CTIMGO

I had a guy that wanted to race me with his Honda 300 and I blew him away. Not to bad for a 250.</end quote></div>

Very good...

Wow by the looks of that box I surprised you didn't have more wrong.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys there is quite the debate going at

http://www.atvoutdoors...forum...FORUM_ID=44

</a>

Its on the "Chinese and Other Brand ATVs" Forum. I believe the thread is "put up or shut up"

Regarding Chinese (MIC) ATv's and how they perform.

The guys over there would like to see videos of MIC atv's racing a mainline quad, climbing hills, jumping or going through mud. Myself (aka Hayman over there)and others have provided links from places like youtube but no one has found much yet. I just have kids MIC atvs and thats not good enough I'm told for a comparision.

So anyway if any of you 250 sport MIC ATV owners have some neat riding vidoes to share post them over on the link above.
Its all in good fun, people just want to see if these chinese quads "actually" run!

Quick Reply: Ordered Two VBIKE V4S Bikes yesterday