Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Chinese ATV thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 09:38 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Chinese ATV thoughts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: gd714

Thanks for the welcome! No I'm not a dealer.My 250 had some damage during shipping and a crushed hardware box so I figured out pretty quik how to get parts.</end quote></div>

Your Welcome.. OK.. just get a little suspicious with so little posts and a link to a parts place is 1 of them. Its a moderator thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a video of a typical chinese scooter/motor sports factory.No I'mnot pushing this product just want to show a real running plant and this is the only video I could find, but as mywifequad said,they are not slave plants.They are trying to establish a working middle class.

http://www.awesomebuggy.com/vi...factory_1_videos.shtml

Old 08-05-2008, 02:49 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Thanks kczukiman. Its amazing how much BS is told about the Chinese. And we believe it all too. Same thing was going on when the Japanese started in the USA with Honda. Now look at Honda.. besides the motorcyles and atv's.... they have sold a few cars here too, and lawn mowers, and generators, and outboard engines and..............

Old 08-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Thanks kczukiman. Its amazing how much BS is told about the Chinese. And we believe it all too. Same thing was going on when the Japanese started in the USA with Honda. Now look at Honda .. besides the motorcyles and atv's.... they have sold a few cars here too, and lawn mowers, and generators, and outboard engines and..............</end quote></div>

I'm 47,I remember the talk about jap junk.Its the same thing all over again.I never thought I would see the day when people was proud of owning Jap stuff and putting down another asian countries product.Oh well consider that China is not just a government but they are also a country of good people trying to make a living.The west is a huge influence on them and they are comming around.Not that everything our culture does is so great.As a matter of fact there is a lot of our culture that I'm down right ashamed of.
Speaking as another God fearing,Country loving Conservative.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:47 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

48 here...I remember the folks who said Toyota would never make it here.

Sure wish I had bought stock then.

And your correct about being ashamed of a few things in the USA. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

The jetmoto 100 deluxe looks virtually the same, but with out the stickers of the Kandi 110 Sport Edition. Here are the links the the both pages....
http://www.racewayatv.com/raceway-100-mini-deluxe.html

http://www.atvdiscounter.com/A...TV-51/ProductInfo.aspx

Old 08-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: harwood909

The jetmoto 100 deluxe looks virtually the same, but with out the stickers of the Kandi 110 Sport Edition. Here are the links the the both pages....

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.racewayatv.com/raceway-100-mini-deluxe.html
">http://www.racewayatv.com/race...ini-deluxe.html
</a>

http://www.atvdiscounter.com/A...TV-51/ProductInfo.aspx</end quote></div>

hardwood909,you may be rite on how close the bikes are,but there is a huge difference between the two dealers.I would be very cautious dealing with atv discounters,they have the worst reputation on the internet as well as BBB.Racewayis one of the better dealers for online sales.

Old 08-07-2008, 01:23 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: kczukiman

hardwood909,you may be rite on how close the bikes are,but there is a huge difference between the two dealers.I would be very cautious dealing with atv discounters,they have the worst reputation on the internet as well as BBB.Racewayis one of the better dealers for online sales.</end quote></div>

I agree with the very wise kczukiman. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Trailblazer

MWQ you have a lot of dirtbikes and quads. I love the look of the jetmoto 350!

Old 08-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

I could hit ATV Discounters with a rock from my office.

In fact, I'd do that before I would buy from them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Chinese ATV thoughts