Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

V-Bike, Hibird, Roketa, Jetmoto and all other Chinese ATV's

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up V-Bike, Hibird, Roketa, Jetmoto and all other Chinese ATV's

ATVConnection just made a new "Chinese ATV" section that can place us all together for the greater cause of gathering info on these Brands.

http://forums.atvconnection.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Just a suggestion if you would like bring your old topics you wish to not get lost in Kids ATV discussions and start a new Thread in the new area and link back or perhaps even ATVconnection can transfer the threads to the new Chinese section if asked. We all know Jetmoto is the best brand but now with this common section you can learn how to make your sad Chinese ATV perform like much like a Jet.

There are a lot of valuable threads on V's and Hibirds in that Kids section I hate to see get lost that may help others as they buy and wrench on their Chinese ATV's.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:13 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by outofline
We all know Jetmoto is the best brand but now with this common section you can learn how to make your sad Chinese ATV perform like much like a Jet.

There are a lot of valuable threads on V's and Hibirds in that Kids section I hate to see get lost that may help others as they buy and wrench on their Chinese ATV's.
LOL : Yah that will win them over outofline!!

To anyone who has a thread in this section, and would like it moved to the Chinese Quad section. Post that here or send me a PM and I'll move it for you. I might even look thru the archives and move some of the better threads. The first one I ever read here was on a 04 Yamoto 150. A guy named dirtforashirt started it, and shared a lot of info on his 150. Wonder how far back it is?