Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

E TON viper 50 need info on mods

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 09:23 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question E TON viper 50 need info on mods

I'm putting a ported 70cc kit from wrh racing on the bike right now and I have a few questions.

1 I'm removing the oil injection what do I need to do with the light on the dash pad and the sensor that I unplugged from the harness to remove with the oil tank.

2 Can I leave the oil pump on the bike or do I need to remove it and get a block off plate.

3 I'm using one of wrh's "snake pipes that he claims I can retain the battery but If I decide to remove the system what do I do with the wires? Tape up hot and run the ground to the frame? Will it even run with the system open from the battery being removed?

4 Does anyone know where I can get an aftermarket body kit for the e tons? I have searched online and have come up with nothing. Keep getting factory oem parts.

We are also doing wrh intake, reeds, 20mm keihin, race cut front Variator, lightened clutch pack in the back. Also switching the gearing to 20 28 and 428 chain.

Thanks for the help as our first race of the year is coming up april 17.

Tom

Old 03-26-2010, 08:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

I'd ask Billy all those questions.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Angry

I would but he hasn't returned a phone call since christmas

Not very happy about that.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by TMPETRICK
I'm putting a ported 70cc kit from wrh racing on the bike right now and I have a few questions.

1 I'm removing the oil injection what do I need to do with the light on the dash pad and the sensor that I unplugged from the harness to remove with the oil tank.

2 Can I leave the oil pump on the bike or do I need to remove it and get a block off plate.

3 I'm using one of wrh's "snake pipes that he claims I can retain the battery but If I decide to remove the system what do I do with the wires? Tape up hot and run the ground to the frame? Will it even run with the system open from the battery being removed?

4 Does anyone know where I can get an aftermarket body kit for the e tons? I have searched online and have come up with nothing. Keep getting factory oem parts.

We are also doing wrh intake, reeds, 20mm keihin, race cut front Variator, lightened clutch pack in the back. Also switching the gearing to 20 28 and 428 chain.

Thanks for the help as our first race of the year is coming up april 17.

Tom

You just take the light off and yes you can leave the oil pump in just remove the big plastic gear that runs it. I hope this helps you out. I dont know if they ever made a aftermarket body for the Eton. Good luck at your race.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for all the help.