KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! D@MNIT!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2002, 07:42 PM
The Facility
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MxDale71,

Congrats on your trophy finish. I know it wasn't as good as you might have wanted...but it was the best you've done so far......and with a broken nose!!!!! I say you had one helluva day with all things considered.

lonestarbanshee,

You are right on the money regarding Cannondale holeshots. Happens in cross country also regardless of the fact that Cannondales take longer to get going on the dead engine starts.

Old 06-23-2002, 09:13 PM
Trailblazer

MXRACER98,
Seperator in the switch? What do you mean?

Old 06-23-2002, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

I mean tether.

Old 06-23-2002, 09:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Yo- Way to go!! Finish at all cost. Crap like that always happens to me. When it does i just think someone has it worse. lol Did you have time to say "Ouch this is going to hurt" or just the standard "oh shoot". Soory to hear about the quad.

Old 06-23-2002, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

I think I started saying that but it probably was more like, "Ouch this is g..." BOOM! BANG! CRACK! and then I was just layin there.

I'll still be goin to Aledo though. I probably won't have any front brakes but I already have wheels on the way and I'm buyin a set of Renthals from a friend for real cheap. Unfortunately the Dale won't be lookin as good as it did (ofcourse most don't think they look good anyways, lol) because I'm takin the headlights out. They got a bit messed up in the wreck as well. I've checked it out and I couldn't find any other bends or breaks anywhere but I'm gonna set it up on a stand tomorrow and really check it out real good. I'll be at Weatherford MX on the 29th watchin the TQRA races... still debating on whether or not to race (honestly, the wreck kinda shook me up and I get nervous the more I think about it). After the races we'll head on out there. The riding is on Saturday and Sunday right?

Old 06-23-2002, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

Dude,

Sorry to hear about your nose, your not pretty anyway, right.LOL

I can't wait to get my quad back from Harry and go out to Comp park and try my hand.

My first race was on my stock 400EX at Glen Helan. 2 250R 1 LT250 and myself. Thank god I entered beg, I got first place in a race of one. Got lapped by the 250R and in the last race it was just me and this hyper 250R and 20 year old dude, gate drops I get the better start and than he passes me before the first turn never to be seen again. I had arm pump so bad I couldn't even pull the clutch.LOL

To re-cap race with four quads, I got fourth.
Race of two quads I got Second, but first in class. I have a picture of Glen Helans plaque I'll put on my site.

For next time If they all pass youit's safer.LOL

Smitty

Old 06-23-2002, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

Good job Yo! Your kicking some @ss down there. I wish I had the ***** to run MX. Keep updating us throughout the season!

The Pro Design won't work for ya. The only way to hook it up, is to ground out the stator. Then you'll risk blowing fuses and burning up your wiring harness/stator. Best thing to do is to just get the Pingle. Just make sure you tighten down the bottom of the switch or it won't work! I felt pretty dumb after spending 2 hrs+ in the garage trying every freakin wire.....to find out it wasn't tightened down. :-)

Old 06-23-2002, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

YoDad... I mean.. MxDale71/Douwe, you'll be scared just like I was after my wreck. DJ was scared to. Note how much faster we have came back though. You were hauling last night, and made the Quad Squad proud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Keep up the good work. If you need a hand on the Dale, give me a ring. I work 8-8 Wednesday and Thursday, but I'm off friday. Still not sure if I can go to Aledo. This is Canton weekend, and we're showing. I told my boss Gaff was wanting to check out the Shee, so hopefully I can go. TQRA is Saturday night, and we'll definately spend the night. If I can have the weekend off, NTNS @ Village Friday night, TQRA Saturday night, and Aledo Sunday. Expensive but fun weekend.

MxDale71, congrats on the victory. I know it might not seem like much to you now, but if you could've seen the wreck you had, you would be proud of yourself. When I looked inside your helmet and saw all the blood on your chin, I thought you had busted your face all up. You finished the race. 100% dedication. That's what its all about.

Now, if that fly would just move down about 2".....

Old 06-24-2002, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

<< Now, if that fly would just move down about 2&quot;..... >>

ROFLMAO, Geez that was funny. Man, I don't know if I'll be able to go to Village on Friday night cause I'll prolly have to work. I'll work Saturday morning, go to the races that night, and take the day off Sunday. The guys that I work for are cooler than hell man. They would give me 2 days off but I want to make as much $ as possible since the job might not be permenant, so I'll work 6 days this week.

$174 a week if I work 5 hours for the rest of this week. Thats like what I used to make in 2 weeks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. Hmmm... if this job will last me a while, I can make $696 in a month and I would have $488 to spend... hehe, thats either a axle or pipe/mapping or some Tamers mounted on beadlocks.

Old 06-24-2002, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

Heh, Badlands MX is by far the greatest track on earth.

Quick Reply: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! D@MNIT!!!!!!!!!