KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

back from lorettas

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2002, 09:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking about me........hmmmm....about what?lol

I beleve im going to take the old ex out of retirement for this Sat.
I think I may run a for sale sign for a number plate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Mo you guys really need to come out there expecialy Glenn on his bad
to the bone banshee.Tell him I said I was going to smoke him on a bone stock ex.

CaptainCarl,You go ahead and beleive that!

Old 08-23-2002, 10:01 AM
MrP
Pro Rider

CaptainCarl- I will make it a point to come to Monster Mountain Sept. 1 and show you and your Novice riders how our "local Pro boys" ride. Hey fellow, YOU just barked up the wrong tree!

Old 08-23-2002, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

Hey mrp,How did you do in Loretta lynns?Mike got second in the 250c
class.

CaptainCarl probley suffers from short D... syndrom.

Old 08-23-2002, 11:03 AM
MrP
Pro Rider

special- In my 250B qualifier I got 6th. In my 16-24 qualifier I got 6th. Missed the cut by one spot in each qualifier.

In my 250B LCQ I got 3rd. In my 16-24 LCQ I got 3rd. They were taking the top 3 out of the fastest and top 2 out of the slowest. Missed the cut in both of them. I know my 250B LCQ had to be the fastest though, but they stagger startd us so I think it messed the people scoring up.

I could have an excuse for each moto that I didnt do good in like in my 250B qualifier I had the third gate pick and when we went to the line I all the sudden had 17th pick.

And in my 250B LCQ I had the holeshot by a mile and went to shift into 4th and my shifter bent and I was stuck in third the whole race.

But what it boils down to is if I would get the starts that I know I am capable of I wouldnt be in the LCQ's. Thats two National in a row I havent qualified for (Mt. Morris, PA and Lorreta Lynns) and I have no one to blame but myself.

I know by now your sorry you asked but I have to vent since I have seen myself go from 6th to 10th in the last two Nationals. I got two more Nationals to get my act together.

Old 08-23-2002, 11:11 AM
MrP
Pro Rider

Oh yea, it seems the captain suffers from other things also. Isnt it amazing he has never even seen the people race around here and he knows that we are going to get spanked.

I usually ignore ignorance but I am tired of people talking trash they cant back up and you better believe I am going to back my talk up.

CaptainCarl- Dude I am just messing with you, its cool that you back your boys up like that....

because there going to need it.

Old 08-23-2002, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

mike you comming to rock hill ? i guess we will have to do a gonzales on monster mountain. you know what i mean mike [ spank the local boys ] the rear tires are shot on the moto, kip is suppose to pick some new ones today, dont wanna do a hammond again [ run 3 quarters of a race on a flat ]. mrp you gonna make rock hill saturday. see ya'll there

Old 08-23-2002, 06:44 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

markvette- Im not sure if I am going to go or not. I made up my mind to for sure go to Texas so I dont know yet about Rock Hill.

Old 08-23-2002, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

Yea I plan on going to rock hill tomorow.I will be on the EX.We will see if that thing still has some go to it.Im courious to see how it compares to the moto.I plan on tieing a rope to Josh for the hole shot.

Later,Mike

Old 08-24-2002, 01:53 AM
Range Rover

First of all Chill out guys!!! I said what I said because it was obvious to me that none of you are local Pro riders because you didn't even know where monster Mountain was or have even heard of it.

Have you not ever heard of Carl Baxter from the 1990s?? If not you are still a kid or never attended MX races in the South.

This is the most popular MX track in the South. Even Loretta's or WarriorMX has nothing on this one. When you go this track, do not show up with a quad that costs under 15,000 and do not show up unless you are confident at hitting 70'+ triples on a quad more than 4 times per lap.

Go to their website and check out the aerial view of the track. You will not find a better track anywhere in the country. It is maintained, has faciltys on grounds that you wouldn't believe and you can find GNC Pro riders practicing there during the week. Hitt, Little, and jones are almost regulars during the off season.

Just check it out and be sure to click on some of the links that carry you to racer's web-sites and look at their picture section.

Clark Stiles can be found here any weekend during the off season from 250SX competition. And I don't think that I have to explain who he is do I?? Nevermind. Forget that I asked that.

I used to race a modified 300EX in the fourstroke class up till about 4 yuears ago when I hurt my neck. I still attend races and help out a few of my old racer buds, so I know what kind of competition there is in Mississippi. I think I have over a dozen trophies from Arena Cross races that I have stolen from you guys since the early 1990s.

Anyway. Check out the site.

Ride on and ride hard

Captain

Old 08-24-2002, 01:58 AM
Range Rover

Sorry guys. I forgot to post the link.

Monster Mountain National MX Park

Quick Reply: back from lorettas