KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

back from lorettas

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mark, have you ridden mill creek or chandler mountain? same series as monster mountain. airtime

Old 08-28-2002, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

captain,
since your sons race monster mountain, i'm sure you have ridden at mill creek. how does monster mountain compare to mill creek and chandler mountain? mill creek is an awsome track built right into a giant hill. the whole track is up hill and down hill doubles. the smallest jumps are 3rd gear wide open throttle for my 250r honda (13t front 38 rear sprockets). most are forth gear jumps and i have yet to clear the big table top (5th gear half throttle is not even close). last time i was there i left my helmet imprint on the table top after the finish line jump. lol oh yeay, the track is wide enough for four (4) quads to jump each jump at one time. airtime. good luck mrp. and mark

Old 08-28-2002, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

mrp, i hate i missed you at loretta's. i was watching the 250 a, b and c classes race and there was not much difference in the speed between the classes. i think some people need to grow some ***** and move up to the correct class. the breaking bumps before the ten commandments were hugh. i think i could have made doubles out of them. lol airtime

Old 08-28-2002, 09:55 PM

whats up jason, this is josh (at rockhill, on the first little jump out of the hole, i landed on you)lol! glad someone didn't get hurt.
I found out that fernwood is practicing on saturday from 9:00am-4:00pm on the 14th and then there will be a small practice session at 6:00pm and races will start at 7:00.
hope to see most of yall at monster mountain.
later,
josh

Old 08-28-2002, 11:41 PM
efg
Pro Rider

fuller,you race at rock hill?I race at rock hill alot but not last time.
I must not know you. i hardly ever see 250r's at rock hill.you probably raced last weekend thats why.

Old 08-28-2002, 11:46 PM
efg
Pro Rider

my bad.let me correct that,I got your signature mixed with some one else.I said you had a 250.I was wrong .unless you do?

IM messed up?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2002, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider

airtime
rock hill is between wiggins and hattisburg mississippi off from highway 49. they race the second and fourth saturday of the month and practice on thursday nights. you ought to come try it out, they usually have 10 to 13 quads and have some pretty good competition. we havent been to any of the tracks you mentioned. we have mostly been racing in louisiana and mississippi. decided to try out monster mountian this weekend, from their website it looks like an awesome track. hope to meet up with you soon

Old 08-29-2002, 04:47 AM
Range Rover

Hey Vette, MRP and Special. Went to Fernwood last night ran about 10 laps to get a little used to the track, pulled over to talk to Kip and my friend on the Z400 had a bad crash. I had to take him to the hospitol in Mcombe. He has a broken tibula but it is broken below the knee in 2 places. The Doctor told me to get him to an orthapidiec surgen first thing in the morning, so my pratice night was ruiend but I had to take care of a friend.

Old 08-29-2002, 09:06 AM
Pro Rider

Man that sucks MO.I hope he gets better fast.

Old 08-29-2002, 01:10 PM
Range Rover

Special Just woke up and his wife and mom were here he has to have surgey on monday cause the break was bad. Right below the knee he has two breaks and some fragments floating around. I feel bad cause I didn't ride with him to show him jumps to stay away from for now.

Quick Reply: back from lorettas