KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

back from lorettas

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2002, 01:22 PM
MrP
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

airtimehocutt- The racers have really stepped it up this year at the Nationals. Its hard to win in any class.

atvman- I was wondering when you were going to quit letting your dad have all the fun and get on here and talk.

efg- Fuller has a 400ex with a Sparks 440 kit.

MOTOWN- I was at Fernwood last night. What were you riding? The guy on the Z-400 took a nasty spill. He endoed off a jump and road it on the front tires for about 15 yard and couldnt bring it down. I hope he gets better soon. You cant blame yourself for that crash either even though you fill bad about it.

Old 08-29-2002, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

motown
i hate to hear that about ronnie, he was doing real good for riding such a short time.where on the track did he crash. by the way the meeting went pretty good last night, we got a lot of problems ironed out. i will post later with all the details after i put it all together.

Old 08-29-2002, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider

mrp
josh is kinda quiet and shy, he gets up evey morning before school and reads all the post but rarely post himself. motown rides an 03 speed. man i was beat last night, five and a half hours of driving, 2 hours waiting for the meeting to start and sitting in the meeting for two and a half hours. i think we got some things ironed out though. get ready for the tracks to change race weekends and run one big series or two smaller series. too many track running on the same weekends and spreading the riders out. i will post more later.

Old 08-29-2002, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

hey mark,

how close to jackson, ms is hattisburg? i'm in columbus, ms. 3 hours from jackson. airtime

Old 08-29-2002, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

mrp,
any tracks closer to jackson? i rode the old pearl track once before it closed. i wish i could go to monster mountain this weekend to see yaw ride. just alittle to far. airtime

Old 08-29-2002, 05:42 PM
Pro Rider

columbus is 183 miles from hattiesburg so it would take about 3 hours. have you been to fernwood, its not too far from jackson on I-55. yea im trying to get ready for the monster, had to put the number plate back on, greased everything, check all bolts and nuts and put the trickle charger on to make sure we have a fully charged battery this week. waiting for josh to get home to help put my quad rack on the truck. hr wont be able to help tomorrow, gotta play at the football game. got the battery and handlebars for my warrior but i will wait till we get back to put them on. i'll take my little ones 90 for a pit bike, all the walking gets to me.columbus is up past meridian isnt it ? later

Old 08-29-2002, 06:23 PM
Range Rover

Mrp I ride the 03 Speed w/ the black HMF pipe. I was there for about 30 mins tops till he crashed. I wasn't on the track when he did it, Kip had my bike on the computer. I remebered you saying you would be there And I saw an R #45 I think so I guessed it was you cause you were flying.

Vette, he has to have surgey on monday. To much swelling right now. But plese post some info on the meeting last night

Old 08-29-2002, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

ok i willtry to give you what i have right now. there will be no riders association formed, everyone figured out that wasnt that good of an idea. there was 4 track owners there, new iberia, breaux bridge, gonzales and hammond. they listened and figured out quick they must make some changes to please the riders. they are going to adopt one set of rules for all tracks to go by. they are going to reschedule their race weekends so 3 tracks arent racing on the same weekend. they are going to work harder on upkeep of their tracks. they are going to adopt one set of classes so one track doesent go by age groupes and another by beginner and so on. by doing this they will also do away with some classes. there will be a mediator or organizer hired to make sure the tracks follow all these rules they are setting up. he will also be the person to go to when a rider or group of riders has a problem with a track and will basically mediate this problem. i spoke with jay from avondale briefly and he has agreed to allow quads back at his track. i will speak to him in more depth soon to get all details. the tracks will have one big series or two smaller ones starting soon. with the tracks not racing the same weekens this should have all classes with bigger attendance and make for better racing. the track owners that were there are going to contact the ones that were not and get all this worked out, when this is done i will be contacted with all details and in turn inform all of you. thats about it, if i remember anything else i will post again

Old 08-29-2002, 08:44 PM

My dad has got it all wrong. Im not shy and quiet, the only reason why i don't talk is #1, my dad is on the internet 24/7 and #2, everything i want to say, he says.
Sorry to hear about Ronnie man, he has to be going through some pain right now. Motown, you should come meet us Fernwood next week so you can get a little more practice time. gotta go eat.
later,
Josh

Old 08-29-2002, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

Josh,
OOOOOOOOO.......So thats what it is......LOL

What day yall going to Fernwood?

Mark,I cant beleive Jay is willing to let us ride.Did you chew him out or what?

Quick Reply: back from lorettas