KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Was intrested in C'dale until i saw this frday night.........

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2002, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would just like to know where you feel you proved that you're right. Nice touch though deciding to bail out on the thread after some real facts are qouted wouldn't want to be confused by the facts. I didn't know you were causing similar problems in the Yamaha forum that speaks volumes. I think anybody who would base there opinion on a single crash of one quad has problems. Even though they had some reliability issues they were on top of them and more than work with people to fix their individual problems and better the quads as well. Ooops! forgot you bailed on the thread to many facts and valid opinions.

Old 08-26-2002, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

Capt,

You claim we can't admit when we're wrong, but reading JCV post he pretty much cleared up that, they are winning on the National level. Jeremy Schell rides a Cannon. "(4/16/02) Jeremy Schell of Trinity Racing is the new 4-stroke World Champion in the pro ATV class, following his extraordinary 2-1 finish this past weekend at the White Brothers 4-Stroke World Championships at Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernardino, California.
Schell unseated reigning three-time champion Doug Eichner of Duncan Racing, who finished behind Jeremy in both motos."

As for Cannondale going bankrupt, If you knew anything about business, Most companies couldn't get a loan if they where bankrupt ask ENRON. The motorsports has been in the RED for a couple of years now. This is normal with a startup. The Bicycle has been in the BLACK for ever at this point. When you get a loan to consolidate your outstanding loans and increase you operating capital, that is not Bankrupt, that's business.

As far as unit sold taking 8 years to sell 9,000 units. We don't know what the total units sold are. But it's unlikely that 9,000 is a hard number to reach.

Yes, you've had the chance to prove us wrong, but I don't think you have. When I was in the Marine Corp, that was Brainwashing.

What major problems? What do you think are Major problems?

What Motor Exchange? nothing in the yellow pages, you must do well if you can't afford an ad there,Maybe Cannondale could loan you some cash. Looked up engine exchange in motor coatings, not there either, wow, you must do allot of that secret stuff if no one can find and use you.

Yes, you got a rise out of some of us, for me I hate Lier's and Thieves.

What track would you like to meet on so some of us Cannons can take a shot at beating you around the track in our overpriced, under developed, un relieable rides?

Smitty

Old 08-26-2002, 11:55 AM
Pro Rider

<< would love to see someone prove me wrong. If Cannondale is half of what you guys make them out to be, I will see a major championship from one of their quads in the next year. If not, the chepo quads will still outsell them due to their superiority at the track. >>

In their 3 years of producing quads, first year sponsoring a Pro Team with Nacs, I think their doing pretty damn well! If Cannondale were to win a National Pro Title next year, it'd be a miracle. BUT, they're getting better and better every month. There is alot of testing going on....c'mon give me a break.

Get your head out of the clouds.....everyone was a &quot;backwards Joe&quot; racer once(Mid-south Arena Champ)...so your **** smells too buddy...

Old 08-26-2002, 01:31 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

CaptianCarl- Who are you man? No one has ever heard of you. I dont own a Cannondale so I am not biased on my opinion about them. They are awesome quads. You say you are team manager of Cody and James Baxter. Who the heck are they? They dont attend the GNC races. Anyone can be good at a track they ride at all the time. Also in another post on this forum you say Keith Little rides at Monster Mountain all the time.... I know Keith personally and he has never been to Monster Mountain. From now on I am going to ignore any of your ignorant posts.

Old 08-26-2002, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider

B-B-B-Busted!!

Old 08-26-2002, 01:53 PM
The Facility

I put the posts together and can only come up with Carl Baxter. He mentioned the name in the &quot;Loretta's&quot; topic but didn't explain. After seeing his &quot;team&quot;[LMAO] I think that they must either be his sons or other family. Carl baxter is a name that I have heard from time to time but have no idea who he is. I didn't keep up with the MSACC back then so I don't know if his claim is true or not either. I doubt it considering I read that he rode a 300EX back then...LMAO!!!

Maybe I heard the name while in a converation regarding big jack@$$es?? It's a possibilty!!!

BTW, smitty, I re-read MY post above and see that I come off sounding like Cannondale actually went bankrupt. I didn't word it right.

MrP, I don't know Keith Little personally, but I would have heard if he had been practicing there and I know of no such activity. I agree with you and Diggler........BBBBBBBBBBBBusted!!!

Old 08-26-2002, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

i told yu he was full of it and didnt have a clue wht he was talking about. we will be at monster mountian this weekend, i will ask around and see what i can dig
up on these names he has thrown around. MRP, was that you at rock hill that won the second moto ? if it was you should have stopped by and talked to us.

Old 08-26-2002, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

BBBBBBBBBBusted. LMAO.

It's so easy for people to come here, post trash, have no clue, be misinformed, and than we have to run around correcting their lies. And they think we are brainwashed and defensive.lol

Smitty

Old 08-26-2002, 03:29 PM
Range Rover

<< I put the posts together and can only come up with Carl Baxter. He mentioned the name in the &quot;Loretta's&quot; topic but didn't explain. After seeing his &quot;team&quot;[LMAO] I think that they must either be his sons or other family. Carl baxter is a name that I have heard from time to time but have no idea who he is. I didn't keep up with the MSACC back then so I don't know if his claim is true or not either. I doubt it considering I read that he rode a 300EX back then...LMAO!!! >>

You are really pushing it there buddy. You wanna F*** with me? It's on. Yes, they are my sons. 16 and 17. Both ride 250Rs in the A class at MonsterMountain.

<< i told yu he was full of it and didnt have a clue wht he was talking about. we will be at monster mountian this weekend, i will ask around and see what i can dig >>

You will be digging something alright. Better watch how you conduct yourselves in my neck of the woods. Go ahead and ask, everyone who is someone knows me and my entire family. We are not BSers. I wouldn't be responding to your attacks if i couldn't back it up. See ya this weekend.

Old 08-26-2002, 03:50 PM
The Facility

<< You wanna F*** with me? It's on >>

No thanks. I'm not into that kind of stuff.

Don't you have some engines to coat or something??

Oh yeah. I am a die hard late model car fan and I have NEVER heard of you and nor is anyone is listed in the Mid South web site with a driver's name beginng with Carl.

What track do you race at?? I would love to come and watch you in action.......LOL!!

Hmmmmmmm......Another BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBusted moment huh??

Quick Reply: Was intrested in C'dale until i saw this frday night.........