KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Was intrested in C'dale until i saw this frday night.........

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2002, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<< You will be digging something alright. Better watch how you conduct yourselves in my neck of the woods. Go ahead and ask, everyone who is someone knows me and my entire family. We are not BSers. I wouldn't be responding to your attacks if i couldn't back it up. See ya this weekend. >>

Hey Capt @ss,

You started the whole thing.....&quot;pee their pants&quot; So may the best man win! Good luck Markvette and Josh! And MR P. Go get em guys! Stomp a mud puddle in his ****!

Old 08-26-2002, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider

like you said, he started the whoe thing with his trash talk. man all i was talking about was going racing and he starts the trash talk. then he makes the comment about my sons age, he says his boys are 16 and 17 and yea they just started riding them 250r's when they turned 16. yea right. i got noting against anybody but if you cant take it then yu shouldnt dish it out. bad enough he wants to trash talk us now he resorts to threats. i thought we were dealing with an adult here nut i guess i was wrong.win loose or draw, we are going to race this weekend and give it our best.

Old 08-26-2002, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

Speakin of the whole age thing... Carl, do you think people should give you respect and totally take you seriously since you are an &quot;adult&quot;? I'm only 17 and I know more about quads than most of the adults that race.

Old 08-26-2002, 04:36 PM
Trailblazer

Gentlemen,

Let's not give this kid the satisfaction of thinking that he got to all of us. There are plenty of others, and I mean plenty, who know that Cannondale is a great company with a great product....along with Kawa, Yam, Hon, etc. I recently switched over from a 400EX, and I'm loving every minute of it.

--btolenti

Old 08-27-2002, 04:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider

So you boys are starting crap over here without inviting me to play???? That is not fair. I have read bits and pieces of this post and come up with this

1. Captain crunch owns &quot;Team LMAO&quot; LOL
2. You better watch it Captain Crunch cause i have a gallon of milk to pour on you and you will be soggy.......LOL

continue on.

Old 08-27-2002, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider

I just wish team &quot;LMAO&quot; would show up at Fernwood on the 14th to make us all pee in our pants.

IM going to put a coat of two ball ointment on my sylender and piston
for that race so I can hang with there special coated moters.LMAO bahahahahaha

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2002, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

Dang!!!! Sorry 14mins, next time a good bashing contest pops up, I'll be sure to let you know about it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2002, 12:04 AM
Range Rover

I simply cannot believe that you guys are still arguing about this. Are you guys reading the same forum as I am?? I see problems with these quads in nearly every post. Always something going wrong and whats worse is that none of you know how to fix it because you are experiencing the same thing!! Those are the facts.

No reason to bring my work into the matter. The Engine Exchange is the name of the main business that deals exclusively in remanufactured engines for General Motors. Ever heard of GM GoodWrench replacement engines?? They don't all come from here, but alot of them do. We have many contracts with GM, but they do not have any control over my business. I do nothing with the general public but the coatings. It's against contract rules as specified with GM, although i do backdoor deals for some of the locals around and about.

You guys think that I am a hardass?? I am just responding to your5 repeated and factless blasts against me and my company. I have no dealings with the general public directly so i could care less if you try and defame me or not, but just leave my work out of this. I am proud of what I can do and all the posts in the world can take that away from me.

I will be at Monster Mountain Saturday and Sunday. If you insist on wanting to stir up some trash, you know where I am at. It's a sad day indeed when I can't focus on my teams success because of some wannabes from a no name track called fernwood.
Good luck and whatever. I'm done with you guys. I will stay in the Honda forum where reliability reigns over stupidity

Captain

Old 08-28-2002, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Capn Corndog,

You came in here talking about the reliability of the Cannons, we didn't come to you.

As most of the post show the people are asking questions, not on here stating this blew up, that blew up. All quads have problems, Ours not being an exception.

It's a good thing you don't deal with the public much, I can also see your an ethicial man, by back dooring your motors to locals.

If your here to help fine and welcome; if your here to talk trash and stir stuff up, than please go back to your chevys.

Smitty

Old 08-28-2002, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

It figures, another DIE HARD Honda fan running his mouth, no offense to the good Honda fans.... Go join BigDroch.....

Quick Reply: Was intrested in C'dale until i saw this frday night.........