KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Ed Smith AX pictures ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2002, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ed Smith AX pictures ?

got the pictures back so you can post them yet ? hope you got some of the pro class doing the finish line jump. later

Old 10-30-2002, 02:03 PM
Range Rover

Hey Mark, any word on when our next Fernwood race will be?

Old 10-30-2002, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

no, rogers is back pedaling now. says he has plans for the third weekend . taled to kip about it yesterday he said they might do it every 3 months instead of every month. migh be better that way we have more time to get the word out. you gonna race rock hills championship race nov. 23. breaux bridge also has one on dec.28 i think. we got monster mountain on nov. 10, taking this weekend off to heal after mondays back surgery. later

Old 10-30-2002, 06:21 PM

yea, I really wanna see those pics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2002, 10:13 PM
Range Rover

I know everwhere I've called said that they might race jet skies this weekend. The only place that I know of that is racing is Hammond and I don't trust Ricky to let quads ride yet. So I guess I'm gonna lay low this weekend too. But for Rockhill on the 23 I'll be there, I kinnda in better shape now just hope I can get somewhere to pratice next week.

Old 10-31-2002, 09:42 AM
Pro Rider

aye all. At www.digitalproofs.com.......... this guy took pictures of the Gonzales AX, not sure if he did Starkville or not. Just click on photographs at the left and you'll find it. Try not to make to big of a deal of the handsome devil in the forth picture. Good looks has plagued me all my life, lol

No realy I think it's up to 500+ pictures now, possibly Starksville in there.

The 10th we'll be at flying colors for the kids mark. See if chris has the kids quad added on yet, be a goody for bubba. I won't be there but my wife is bringing the son down.

Old 10-31-2002, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

I just checked it out gaff and sad to say it out of 532 pictures on the there isnt one picture in it of starkville. I guess we will all have to wait on eddie to post the ones he has.

Old 11-01-2002, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

gaff
chris just anwsered me on the mini quad class. i think he is gonna do it. the 10th we will be at monster mountain again. besides i have bubbas quad tore down for a top end. gonna put a trinity big bore kit, pipe, different clutch springs and rollers and wheel spacers on it. that ought to perk it up. taking this weekend off to heal amd pm the moto. got some honey dos this weekend too. later

Old 11-01-2002, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

Yes how I do know about those honey doos, lol.

We will be at Flying colors tomorrow and Avondale sunday, just practicing. Need to get the rust broke off the boy some. Some of his mid-air acrobatics last week put fear in my wifes hart. Figured I would get him some practice sessions in to get him back in shape. Not to mention I have been dieing to ride the Avondale track again.

I've done plenty of bore kits to the XR-80 and 100, pretty much the same motor as the TRX-90. They work out real well. Only problem I have run into with the mini motor jobs is getting jets for the carb to re-jet. The feller at sudco.com (for all carb needs if ya didn't know) Told me that the mini carbs on honda's were just made for honda for those machines, no jets are offered. If you run into this problem I have real nice jet drill sets I'll loan ya to tune it if you need. Although harry is usually very good to send jets with his kits. How ever just let me know if ya need them.

Another problem with the mini's is finding a machine shop that can machine bores under 2". wesleeve.com does all mine. I believe it's $42, wich includes return shipping. He's real good and garrantees the work done and back in the mail same day recieved. Not a bad feller at all.

Old 11-01-2002, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

the trinity big bore comes with a whole new cylinder so i wont need to bore. the place i'm getting all the parts from sells nothing but mini quad parts. the big bore kit from trinity is $ 199 but i have this guy talked down to $ 151. the pipe is the expensive part at $ 270. now that the minis have another track to race at ( flying colors ) i am excited about getting it back together. let me know what you think of the track. i told chris we would make it to the next one, he said that would give him time to advertise a mini quad class. talk to you later.

Quick Reply: Ed Smith AX pictures ?