KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Gremlins

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2002, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gremlins

I would recommend dialectric grease on all the connections.None of the manufacturers do this they should.
The oval at Orville has some weird dirt on it tons of traction but if you dont clean your rims it will corrode them.When you are out there it doesnt seem like you are going that fast but just stand by the tower and watch the quads are really flying.The last national at Orville was the cannondale national there was only three guys running cannondales we got a lot of help from them.I was topped out before the flag stand and nobody had front sprocket then cannondale gave me a brand new chain to cut up so I could run smaller rear sprocket.In the qualifier I broke my swaybar they gave me a new durablue.They also gave me a Big Gun ekhaust hats,tshirts.stickers.Scott Montgomery was there asking questions and taking notes he isnt afraid to get dirty.I was running 2st c class and I got all that support.In the main I got a huge holeshot two guys got around me pretty quick us three pulled away from the rest and I thought I could get third so I tried a gear higher in corner ended up stalling tenth place finish oops!Dirt wheels had a cool picture of my Holeshot in the mag.Ohio has lots of race fans the stands were full all weekend.Great memories!

Old 11-09-2002, 12:05 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gremlins

I hope / wish Orrville could bring the Nationals...that would be so great, and of course I would expect all of you to be there....maybe it will happen again

Yea digger i am going to call quad shop on a pair of Elkas or maybe Works Pro series ......thanks