KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Attn Scot Montgomery!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2002, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn Scot Montgomery!!!!!!!!!!

Pleas chime in and let us know whats going on.Everybody has a diferent story of whats going on.Please tell us whats really going on.Rumer around here is yall are going out of busness.Its going to be hard to convince someone to buy a Dale if they are thinking Cannondale is going out of busness.

Old 12-14-2002, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

He, and others have addressed this several times, there is nothing to worry about.

Old 12-14-2002, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

YUP!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2002, 08:41 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Old 12-15-2002, 09:29 AM
Trailblazer

Even more news on the subject. Someone has to pull Cannondale out of the fire.

http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicyc...ent_id=1777416

Say it ain't so Scott! Let's hear a recovery plan!

Old 12-15-2002, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

have a little faith in our ameican company. gezzz, first hint of trouble and everybody is ready to abandon ship. instead of asking scott what cdale is doing, you should be asking your self what are you doing to help surport cdale. they have went out of thier way to help thier customers, is it asking to much for it's customers to help them in return. i'm buying a new cannondale racing outfit from my dealer, i do not know if the outfit is directly from cdale or not but atleast i will be advertising for them. what i'm trying to say is if your going to spend your money, and if you can, buy cdale products and help surport them.

Old 12-15-2002, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider

There isnt a company in the us that isnt feeling the pinch right now. Just take it easy and weather the storm.

Old 12-15-2002, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

Airtime did you buy cannondale parts for your dale or did you go aftermarket.Think about what you said and then look at all the stuff you bought,before you tell us that we should be buying dale parts.

Im not jumping ship im just concerned.

Old 12-17-2002, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

if you would re-read my post, i said " if you can" , buy cdale products.

atleast i will be advertising for them. what i'm trying to say is if your going to spend your money, and if you can, buy cdale products and help surport them.

Old 12-17-2002, 11:39 AM
Pro Rider

would somebody post a link to these news stories. man i have enough trouble just typing a reply, aint no way i can type all that stuff to get to them news stories.

now ive kept qiuet on this issue but i have to chime in now. all that know me and those that read my post should know i am a die hard cannondale man. but right now cannondale is its own worst enemy. we die hard cannondale fans will hang with them and try to weather this out buuutttttt these guys that were hanging by a thread trying to make their mind up on whether tp purchase a dale or not have been chased off by this bad publicity. there has to be thousands of them too and you dont thimk that is gonna hurt the company. i am sorry but it is time for a cannondale big wig to make some sort of substantial statement as to what they expect in the very near future. we would race nothing else but a dale unless forced to by the company and in my opinion that is exactly what they are doing to many potential customers. yes we can help by buying cannondale priducts but us spending a couple hundred dollars on a few parts does not compare to what they have lost in potential quad sales at $7000 to $13000 a pop. just my opinion guys

Mark

Quick Reply: Attn Scot Montgomery!!!!!!!!!!