Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

DEAN: PRESIDNETIAL CANDIDATE ANTI-ATV

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003 | 12:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default DEAN: PRESIDNETIAL CANDIDATE ANTI-ATV

typical liberal

how can ANYONE vote for these jerks?

Old 09-24-2003 | 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

well...we (NH...home of the Liberal Republicans) will get the first opportunity to vote and let this joker know how we feel. i will be forwarding this article to all the NH ATV clubs in hopes of catching this early enough and support his opposition. i would recommend you all do the same in your states.

I can't emphasize what a Great Job YFZBlaster1 (for posting original) and Houndog (for searching for entire article and posting link) in getting this important info out asap.

Old 09-24-2003 | 02:18 PM
Pro Rider

For one thing, Clark will end up being the Democratic Representitive. Now as for BUSH! I am for the Most part a Staunch Republican and a Blue Ribbon Coalition member and NRA member. Bush is an IDIOT!! I am glad that he had the ***** to send in the Troops to Afghanistan but Iraq was a huge waste of time. We could have easily taken out Saddam and his Sons without even having to send in the Military but that isn't enough when you are trying to take over someones oil fields is it? Nobody likes a bully do they? Well Bush is the biggest bully with the biggest stick in the world and all he is doing is pissing everyone else in this world off! Name one thing that Bush has done to help YOU out personally? I know he hasn't done anything for me, or my Family. He is all about keeping the Rich, Rich, and the middle class blue collar workers in check. An you have to remember he isn't running this country, his Administration is! All I have to say is that if Bush stay's in office for another 4 years this country is in deep CRAP! I hear things sometimes that perhaps a lot of you aren't privvy to and that is what I base my thinking off of. I am not starting anything here, it is just my opinion, and thank Goodness we are still afforded that right in this Country. God Bless. and above all HAVE FUN![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2003 | 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: ThePunisher
Name one thing that Bush has done to help YOU out personally? I know he hasn't done anything for me, or my Family. He is all about keeping the Rich, Rich, and the middle class blue collar workers in check.

Since when is it the President's job to "do something for you"? You could be exposing yourself as a closet liberal because you seem to want the government to be your mommy.

The government's job is to protect our borders and our liberty, not feed, clothe, and house us. That's our own responsibility.

Just an opinion, glad you share your views with us.

Old 09-24-2003 | 03:37 PM
Pro Rider

ThePunisher... GET A CLUE!!! I agree with ShadyRascal (and the rest of you), Bush is doing a great job as president. If you want to forfeit more of your freedoms, and lessen the weight of the people's voice then go right ahead and vote AGAINST Bush. Do that and you are screwing yourself and everyone else.

You are a self-proclaimed "staunch republican", well then use that thing between your ears and do the math. Don't even get me started on Iraq... don't even get me started on terrorism. Let's keep things on the domestic agenda, shall we?! Any democrat that gets elected is going to harken back to the Clinton-era and try to broaden the damage that this man and his administration wrought upon this country. Think that the Wilderness Act and Roadless Initiative are bad??? Or how about the National Firearms Act??? You haven't seen nothin' if Leiberman or (God help us) Hillary Clinton get in office. Dean may be worse, but they are all very bad news for us freedom loving folk.

The sad reality of it all is that most people live in large city and suburban areas and don't realize how life should be. They drive their minivans and think that outdoors is a city park. They think that the police are there to protect them and that if they had to lift a finger to defend themselves they might just pee their pants. Frankly, the bulk of Americans have forgot what true freedom is. Our founding father's would be spinning in their graves if they could see the laws that are on the books right now. A lot of legislature is unconsititutional and would be shown as such if someone had the time, energy, and money to challenge laws all the way up to the Supreme Court.

So, yeah, I think keeping Bush in office is a good idea. If anything, everyone must agree that he is definitely the lesser of two evils.

Old 09-24-2003 | 04:39 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: ThePunisher
For one thing, Clark will end up being the Democratic Representitive. Now as for BUSH! I am for the Most part a Staunch Republican and a Blue Ribbon Coalition member and NRA member. Bush is an IDIOT!! I am glad that he had the ***** to send in the Troops to Afghanistan but Iraq was a huge waste of time. We could have easily taken out Saddam and his Sons without even having to send in the Military but that isn't enough when you are trying to take over someones oil fields is it? Nobody likes a bully do they? Well Bush is the biggest bully with the biggest stick in the world and all he is doing is pissing everyone else in this world off! Name one thing that Bush has done to help YOU out personally? I know he hasn't done anything for me, or my Family. He is all about keeping the Rich, Rich, and the middle class blue collar workers in check. An you have to remember he isn't running this country, his Administration is! All I have to say is that if Bush stay's in office for another 4 years this country is in deep CRAP! I hear things sometimes that perhaps a lot of you aren't privvy to and that is what I base my thinking off of. I am not starting anything here, it is just my opinion, and thank Goodness we are still afforded that right in this Country. God Bless. and above all HAVE FUN![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
"We could have easily taken out Saddam and his Sons without even having to send in the Military"
You think that Saddam and his sons were the only problems with the leadership of that country? Get a clue.

"all he is doing is pissing everyone else in this world off!"
The rest of the world needs to take of their skirts and stand up for what is morally right. Guess its a good thing I'm blessed enough to live here.

"Name one thing that Bush has done to help YOU out personally"
I just got a tax rebate check in the mail last week (I'm far from rich). It's not much but a few hundred dollars of my hard earned money back in my pocket is kinda nice. I agree with Shady Rascal on this one as well.

BTW it wouldn't bother me a bit if your lovely liberal state of California turned from the union and became its own country or fell into the Pacific for that matter.

Old 09-24-2003 | 05:28 PM
|
Pro Rider

Well for one thing at least everybody aggrees with me on the topic that DEAN IS BAD NEWS FOR ALL OF US AVID ATVERS!!! and i must say that i dident origionally post this i simply found it from somebody in the Land, Trail and Environmental Issues posted by "twentycharacters" but i had to spread the word this is total insanity. even if he takes one right of atvers or one riding area out of our hands its the government wraping its ugly hands farther and farther around our ***** and sqweesing..... i hope all of you post this on every web page and every forum you can to spread the word about this moron.

thanks for such a positive responce to this post
justin

Old 09-24-2003 | 05:45 PM
Pro Rider

Next time Dean has one of those outdoor campaign things, somebody needs to roost him while he's standing at the podium making one of his wishy-washy Democratic Bush-bashing speeches. Isn't it funny how all they can talk about is what the current president is doing wrong instead of what THEY will do in office?

Old 09-24-2003 | 05:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TrailBreaker70
Next time Dean has one of those outdoor campaign things, somebody needs to roost him while he's standing at the podium making one of his wishy-washy Democratic Bush-bashing speeches. Isn't it funny how all they can talk about is what the current president is doing wrong instead of what THEY will do in office?
He's already been cornered and asked specific questions about specific events that happend in this State when he was Govenor and...."No comment"

Old 09-24-2003 | 05:50 PM
Trailblazer

I may not be too old but I am pro-gun, pro-rights for anything in general. I'm sick of these liberal, communists (in sheep's clothing), trying to govern our every move. I'm VERY passionate about this but do not have enough time to elaborate.

Quick Reply: DEAN: PRESIDNETIAL CANDIDATE ANTI-ATV