Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

maine trails newport-dover

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005 | 10:43 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default maine trails newport-dover

yea can some one PLEASE tell me what is going on with the trail system from newport to dover foxcroft maine b/c now i have heard that you need land owens permition to rid the old railroadbed or as many snow sleds now it as (its 85) and instend od pickin on the people that arnet doing the damage to peoples land start pickin on the peopel who do i mean yea i like to ride in the mud at time but i dont go out and find the deepest mud hole i can find and go thro it i dont do stupid S#!& like that i like ridig my quad and i know many peple who do i want to newport in a care to pick up stuff for mine and i saw about 8 quads on peoples lawns for sale more peopel are gonna be sell in then buying or movin to places they CAN rid with out geting in truble with the law but if theres ant one eles out there who thinks the same way let me know i think that all the people on here and that live in maine and that have atv should make a big group and go protest and try to over turn some of the NEW laws the god damn tree huger should stop running there mouths about atv and start pickin on the 18 wheelers and other cars and like stop bitchin about the noise of an atv i say screw them tree hugers

Old 05-04-2005 | 10:21 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default maine trails newport-dover

HELP