OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

How to deal with the Pirates

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
Well, all I got to say to the US Navy is, "Nice shot".
Amen!

Old 04-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Merchant ships, from now on, will have to be more vigilant. The blips on their radars will have to be presumed as threats until cleared. The problem with some ships is that they haul flammable cargo, so flameing guns are not exactly wanted on deck. They may have to start running in guarded convoys. I think they will have an air craft carrier positioned in the vacinity now. Fighter jets can cover lots of miles in minutes, they could buzz their towers(ships) at mach 1 or 2 and if that doesn't deter them a bit, then they can light their a$$ up. Fighter pilots would volunteer for these low risk missions, it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel. They could even make some money for the effort by offering a cable station "Ultimate Pyro Pirate Hunters". Pilots could earn bonuses for the biggest flash and splash, and quickest sink. They could also get points for each pirate that abandoned ship (willingly or not) before he decided to "fish food" the ship. They could paint slogans on the bombs like:
ASHES TO ASHES, DUST TO DUST
IN GOD, RIGHT NOW, YOU MUST TRUST
CAUSE I WILL BE SINKING YOUR BUCKET OF RUST.
Think of the mechandising that could be done with this.

Why is it in the "Pirates of the Carribean" movies we always rooted for the pirates? LOL.

Old 04-13-2009, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

It is pathetic how our government has lost it's stomach for true war and how to deal with those who wish to deal us harm. It is very simple to me how to deal with this. If you run a container ship and don't arm your ship with your own protection then you deserve whatever you get. It isn't like these pirates are using state of the art weapons or methods to steal from these ships. Place armed sentries on post 24/7 and blow these freaks away!!!!! I would love for these creeps to try and board my boat. Turn them into chum for the sharks.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:17 PM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

The pirates are just after ransom money not sniper bullets in the head. LOL U.S ships will not be worth the hassle to them now, move to a quick surrendering French ship will be there first choice.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by cody700
It is pathetic how our government has lost it's stomach for true war and how to deal with those who wish to deal us harm.
Three shots with three shots to the head and three dead. Think it all worked out pretty well for the US. They got one alive to have a chat with.

Old 04-13-2009, 08:16 PM
no1
Trailblazer
Talking

[QUOTE= They got one alive to have a chat with.[/QUOTE]

Will waterboarding work on pirates?

Old 04-14-2009, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

3 shots 3 kills. Reminds me of what the Apostle Paul said. Romans 13:3,4 "For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then dow what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoers". It's starkly clear to me that this is the way to deal with these thugs who are attacking innocent shipping and, in the case of the ship in question, shipping doing a good work hauling food for needy people. A .50 caliber sniper rifle makes a really good sword. Just my .02 worth.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Shapeshifter Rider
Old 04-14-2009, 07:10 PM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

Originally Posted by scrambler400enoge
Not U.S ships though,those other countries will have to lean how to do head shot also for it to stop.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by TLC
Not U.S ships though,those other countries will have to lean how to do head shot also for it to stop.
The dirty f@#$s are at it again, they attacked one of ours again. The networks must be reading this forum. I described a pirate hunting show in an earlier post and now it's on it's way in September.

Quick Reply: How to deal with the Pirates