OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

America Rising: An Open Letter to Democrat Politicians

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaster94
i voted so i can gripe.
Yep....

away from taxes,away from taxes,
Name a tax that has increased for you this year under President Obama's control....I paid less this year than last and made more. Yeah, he's the President and was legally elected by a majority of the American people, not by Florida.

You think the mortgage crisis was expensive? Have you tallied up the Iraq war costs over the last 10 years.

Birthers: So they had it all planned out from the start, they were going to plant this half white / half black guy in there and take over the country...like Hitler. The certificate was faked by his parents in the 60s with all their high-tech knowledge and their desire to conspire against, and take over America. As they rub their greedy hands together......the grad plan is just now falling into place.

Obama seems to be getting hammered by the left these days..... I guess he can't be all that bad then from your prespective. Aside from health care, nothing has really changed. And the health care bill will change again before it's enacted in four years.

Old 06-27-2010, 10:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

my health insurance "tax". got the paperwork 4 days ago. it will be included on my taxes. not a raise of money/income, but counted as more "income". therefore, more money out of my pocket. there's "my tax hike from him".
about war costs, you have to calculate inflation. was WWII worth it? yep. will the current war be worth it? yep. i believe oil has some to do with this war, but mainly the terrorists. i just can't see why it is taking so long to rid the area of the terrorists. oh yeah, war is a gentlemen's thing. we have to fight fair. WRONG, we fight to win, or we need to be able to. that's the big govt mentality for you.

Old 06-28-2010, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

.....we fight to win, or we need to be able to. that's the big govt mentality for you.
Drone's are the answer....Pull the troops and fight from the computer screen with big bombs and missiles. Super effective, endless control over the territory with limited black ops to confirm targets.

WWII and Iraq have little to nothing in common.

Old 06-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by FunRide
Give it to the Japs....Just hand it right to them on a silver platter because of your "principles". Don't think so.
I feel so much better knowing we'll owe China for our lifetime and the next few generations.

Old 06-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by FunRide
Yep....

Yeah, he's the President and was legally elected by a majority of the American people, not by Florida.
That's the funny thing. The Associated Press reported that when officials went into Florida they did 18 different recounts and in only 1 did Al Gore win. It was a recount where a couple of select counties were recounted but not the rest of the state of Florida. In every other recount, including the official ones that were certified Bush won. Gawd, I wish people would let it go...

Old 06-28-2010, 02:46 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

Sure wish the media would put the same effort into finding someones credentials that they put into disputing that vote.