OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Drug Rights

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 12:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JustRandy
So you bought it because it had already doubled or you have a crystal ball and saw that it was going to double. Either way, my point is that you didn't buy it for a share in the profits of the company which is what owning stock is supposed to be about.

Common stock is a form of corporate equity ownership, a type of security. This type of share gives the stockholder the right to share in the profits of the company, and to vote on matters of corporate policy and the composition of the members of the board of directors. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_stock

That's why they call them "shares".

No one who ever owned AMZN had bought it for a share in the profits because there has never been any... and there never will be

You an expert on trading? I don't think so...

I bought Amazon because I invest in a lot of different stocks, and Amazon was and still is a good investment.

Old 09-15-2017, 12:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jumbofrank
I've never been cancelled either. After having several quads stolen Progressive still hasn't dropped me. I'm paying $75 a year now. I seem to recall it being $88 and then going down.
I only had that one time with the barn 10 yrs ago.

How did we get on this subject?

Oh yeah, we were talking about insurance companies not insuring employers who employ druggies. It seems the consensus of opinion between us is shifting to a stance supporting the idea that employers can hire druggies without regard to any concerns of insurance companies because no one has ever had a cancelled policy... and that insurance companies are interested in maximizing numbers of customers without much regard to risk... even to someone who has filed several claims and has seen a reduction in premiums in spite of the claims. Is that accurate?

If insurance companies don't give a crap, then why do they have a boner for druggies with their insistence for drug testing?

Maybe it's the magnitude of the claims. An atv is no big loss, but a death... that's a big deal.

Old 09-15-2017, 12:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally Posted by DeeDawg
You an expert on trading? I don't think so...

I bought Amazon because I invest in a lot of different stocks, and Amazon was and still is a good investment.
Umm... I asked you specifically why you bought it and you said:

See above
Which said:

And as far as Amazon goes my stock has more than doubled
So the reason for buying was that it doubled. It's right there to read, but now you're changing the story. That is interesting. But anyway, you still aren't claiming to have bought it for the profits

Old 09-15-2017, 12:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Umm... I asked you specifically why you bought it and you said:

Which said:

So the reason for buying was that it doubled. It's right there to read, but now you're changing the story. That is interesting. But anyway, you still aren't claiming to have bought it for the profits

I didn't change anything, but you can believe so if you wish. You always a negative sad-sack woe-is-me attitude anyway.

Old 09-15-2017, 12:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I didn't change anything, but you can believe so if you wish. You always a negative sad-sack woe-is-me attitude anyway.
You still aren't claiming to have bought it for the profits

The only reason I am here is that I felt sorry for you guys having no one new to talk to in so long so I figured I'd come try to help the place out, but if y'all would prefer being alone, it's no trouble for me to oblige even if it means fighting the cobwebs to the door. You have fun now

Old 09-15-2017, 12:24 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you believe you have a right to do any kind of drugs you want, then you should also believe employers have a right not to employ you. And not just for insurance reasons, because in addition to being unsafe you could also be unprofitable, bad for morale, etc.

Old 09-15-2017, 08:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

You still aren't claiming to have bought it for the profits

The only reason I am here is that I felt sorry for you guys having no one new to talk to in so long so I figured I'd come try to help the place out, but if y'all would prefer being alone, it's no trouble for me to oblige even if it means fighting the cobwebs to the door. You have fun now

I bought the stock for the same reason any one buys stocks - because I expected the stock to increase in value; which they have!!! Anything else is irrelevant.

Old 05-11-2019, 01:59 AM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a question concerning drugs. What do you think this guy was smoking? If you say nothing you must be smoking crack.

Old 05-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Anyone that dumb wouldnt understand and needs to learn the hard way. Might as well grab a cold one and enjoy the show! Probably doesnt have insurance either..might be even better to hear him explain the end results!

Old 05-11-2019, 06:08 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wonder if you would hear a crunch before the straps broke.

The problem with people doing drugs is they don't stay home all the time and when they're high in public they're a menace to society.

Quick Reply: Drug Rights