OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Slow Government Response

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 01:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DeeDawg
Don't worry - this administration has already said that "most" of the money won't be used to support terrorism.

“But it’s important to note that the connection between nuclear sanctions relief and Iran’s other malign activities is complicated, and most of the money Iran receives from sanctions relief will not be used to support those activities (terrorism).”

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew

https://www.ijreview.com/2015/05/312110-jack-lew-assures-relief-money-wont-fund-iran-terrorism/

QUOTE:

Since the [nuclear] dealwas signed, Iran has significantly increased its financial support for two ofthe largest terror groups in the region that have become political players,Hamas and Hezbollah.

http://visiontoamerica.com/24002/iran-increases-funding-to-hezbollah-hamas-with-support-from-nuclear-deal/#fIekWeSKGxgXLXiV.99

Old 09-23-2015, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

I've never seen a President bent on destroying the US like Obama. It has to be intentional or he's a complete dolt. He's too shrewd to be a complete dolt so....

Old 09-23-2015, 10:53 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Plus Obama making Eric Fanning Secretary of Defense. This gives Fanning possibly the power to do what he wants as he's been wanting:"He is the highest ranking openly gay member of the Department of Defense.He was a member of the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund from 2004 to 2007. He favors the adoption by the U.S. military of a policy prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. He has said: "I personally like to see these things in writing and codified." He has expressed a preference for the establishment of such a policy by the Department of Defense "RATHER" than the Obama administration: "My view about government is you should always use those resources that are available to you first before you move up to the next level, so I think there are a number of things we can do inside this building for the Department of Defense". He supports allowing openly transgender persons to serve in the military as well" Now he has his chance...

Old 09-23-2015, 03:01 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Sorry.. Said Secretary of Defense,meant to say Secretary of the Army,but if he is confirmed he will have more than just a word or two on the future of the armed forces of this country.Hopefully we can survive one last year of Obama,but still think a lot more will happen before he's finally out of office.If another Democrat is elected we might as well stick a fork in this nation as it will be done.

Old 09-23-2015, 03:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by old polaris tech
Plus Obama making Eric Fanning Secretary of Defense. This gives Fanning possibly the power to do what he wants as he's been wanting:"He is the highest ranking openly gay member of the Department of Defense.He was a member of the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund from 2004 to 2007. He favors the adoption by the U.S. military of a policy prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. He has said: "I personally like to see these things in writing and codified." He has expressed a preference for the establishment of such a policy by the Department of Defense "RATHER" than the Obama administration: "My view about government is you should always use those resources that are available to you first before you move up to the next level, so I think there are a number of things we can do inside this building for the Department of Defense". He supports allowing openly transgender persons to serve in the military as well" Now he has his chance...

I've read multiple stories about Obama being gay; including bath houses and clubs in Chicago. This is just part of his agenda.

Woman who claims she grew upwith Obama as young teenagers describes Obama as a gay, cocaine-smoking,pathological liar who had sex with older white men to get drugs.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/11/boom-woman-claims-grew-obama-hawaii-describes-gay-cocaine-using-liar/#W4X6AwSweQ1J8cll.99

An eyewitness who wrote in to internet blogger theUlsterman, testified that she caught Obama, and another male, having gaysex at a convention center in Chicago shortly before Obama became asenator in 1996. The eyewitness, a journalism student and internfor a local Chicago newspaper at the time, has subsequently ’disappeared’reportedly having been murdered. The other male the witness observedin the Obama sex encounter would also wind up dead

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/written-statement-obama-caught-in-gay-sex-act-female-eyewitness-murdered

Old 10-02-2015, 12:12 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Reading an article on Yahoo today about Russian bombing some of our CIA funded anti-Assad troops and went straight to the comment section and found this poor guys thoughts on this. He does make you think about the mess were in over there.
"Now I'm totally confused. Can someone please tell me exactly who it is that we are supporting in this battle for the Middle East? I got the impression we are trying to knock out Assad in Syria and supporting the anti government rebels who probably include El Quida and ISIS fighters. We kind of like Iran who is moving troops into Syria, but they like the Russians and Assad. We supposedly like the Kurds but we won't arm them so they are being pounded by Turkey who is supposed to be our friend and helping us fight ISIS but they hate the Kurds more who are fighting ISIS with limited weapons. Iraq is supposed to be our buddy and we spent hundreds of millions of dollars recently to train and equip some of their guys but after being trained, they turned those weapons over to some terrorist guys for safe passage out of the area. They have since pretty much disappeared. Israel, who is supposed to be our ally is kind of working out some kind of defense or military deal with the Russians who are supposed to be bad guys. Netanyahu spoke last night before the U.N. and ripped them for selling out Israel along with the United States. American Jews, who used to be strong supporters of Israel seem to be totally supportive of Obama and his policies who could care less if Israel totally disappeared. So who is supporting who? I've got to tell you, I'm really, really confused. I'd like to ask Obama about it, but I'm afraid he's even more confused than I am. Can anybody please help me out?"

Old 10-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

In a word, INEPT. I've never seen someone who doesn't understand the world as Obama. I suppose Community Organizer didn't provide the kind of credentials to play on the world stage. Putin is making Obama look like a toddler.

Old 10-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There's only one type of situation where the government responds quickly. They were already calling for more gun control before the victims of the Oregon school shooting made it to the hospital.

Old 10-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by jumbofrank
There's only one type of situation where the government responds quickly. They were already calling for more gun control before the victims of the Oregon school shooting made it to the hospital.
I wonder why Obama doesn't jump up to the podium every time there's a shooting in Chicago, Detroit, NY City, DC, or other places where gun control leaves people defenseless and the gangs rule.

Old 10-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Plus Oregon recently passed stricter arms laws. How's that working out? Crazies,terrorists,copycats wanting to kill the most folks always attack these gun free zones with no fear. Liberals can't get into their heads that this is the times we live in. We give billions to countries that curse us, will allow armed protection for our banks and armored vehicles to protect our precious money,but we won't allow protection for our weakest citizens and our children who are in these so called "gun free zones". If that mentality changed then this nonsense would stop or at least slow down. Wonder if what happened changes any of these folks minds down here protesting campus carry. Or do they still think it's just a "wild west" mentality of Greg Abbott.Campus carry opponents wage new battle before law takes effect

Quick Reply: Slow Government Response