OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Slow Government Response

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 03:05 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Slow Government Response

on november 4, 2014, every vote cast for a democrat is a vote to bury the truth about benghazi, the irs, the nsa, fast and furious and every other corrupt act and scandal under the obama administration.

Attached Thumbnails Slow Government Response-969918_333321160134402_1884469844_n.jpg  
Old 07-21-2014, 07:10 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

We've been given the most transparent government ever seen in the nation now.

Of course, that may be due mostly by the executive order that redefined what transparent actually means.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

It's unbelievable that they've gotten away with all this and he's still in office with the chance that Shillary Clinton might get elected. Other than Fox News covering the mentioned issues I've seen little if none at all, coverage of these scandals. Welcome to state run media that bows to the government. They are accessories to the bizarre things this administration is doing.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Now Obama's sending 47 million bucks to Gaza for the Palestinian refugees but yet our borders are a joke to every one else in the world. He's gotta have those new Democratic voters that helps pull this nation down even further....

Old 07-21-2014, 06:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The border patrol in AZ actually patrols 25 miles inland from the border due to the danger of running into drug mules.
So in effect, we have given 25 miles of US territory back to Mexico.

I truly feel sorry for anyone living along the border and I give them much credit for not taking matters into their own hands. I don't know if I would have that much self control.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

My sister lived in Arizona for a couple years right near the border. Every morning she would come out to a trail of trash going right through her backyard. She was afraid to go out at night because of the drug dealers.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:58 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

My mom has a house down near the border. She's only there part of the year. I hate that she lives down there by herself. Just about have her talked in to selling it, but she wants to put more money into it first. Just sell it and be gone. Means I won't get to see her as much, but at least I won't worry about her being alone. May need to go down there just to see if anyone has broken in and moved in.

Old 07-22-2014, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
My mom has a house down near the border. She's only there part of the year. I hate that she lives down there by herself. Just about have her talked in to selling it, but she wants to put more money into it first. Just sell it and be gone. Means I won't get to see her as much, but at least I won't worry about her being alone. May need to go down there just to see if anyone has broken in and moved in.
I can just see the real estate ad now: Comes with its own underground tunnel system....

Old 07-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
I can just see the real estate ad now: Comes with its own underground tunnel system....
Holds 243 people, comfortably.

Bonus, garage has attack.

Old 07-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
Holds 243 people, comfortably.

Bonus, garage has attack.
You'll probably find everything freshly painted yellow,orange and green with a "Street Tacos" sign over the front door of the newly opened restaurant. New owners will be living in the garage.

Quick Reply: Slow Government Response