Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Originally posted by: 8042
And That Hayabusa Can Leave Me Coming out But In Top End I Cant Catch Him But I Can SURE CLOSE IN ON THE GAP
Ross

What a joker.

Old 10-28-2003, 10:32 PM
Trailblazer

Well For one Yes The Transmission Does And (SHHH) I Have done Some Other Slight Things To It Be Quiet I Dont Want Them To Know That And No My Camaro Stock Was 345Hp/360Ftlb Torqe And I CAN CLOSE IN NOT ON THE 1/4 Mile (DUH) On A Straight Interstate And Yes I Have Gotten 172 Out Of My Camero You Can And WILL NOT Tell Me What I Have Not Gotten Out Of It Because I Know. Also I Can Close In On The Hayabusa Not CLose But I Can Close The Gap NOT IN THE 1/4 Mile Thats What Youre Thinking NO I Know It Could Whoop Me There But Im Talking 5-8 Miles I Can Make Up Alot Of Ground With The Busa And You Cant Say That Either Because You Can Aske Many Of People I Have A Reputation On My Side Of Town Everyone Knows Me Everyone Knows My Cars And Yes THE SILVERADO Is a Performer LET ME TELL YA I Didnt Say I Could Outrun Everything On The Street But It Can Sure Get All OVER IT And Youre Lightning I Bet I Could Come Out On You EASY Because You Couldnt Get Tracktion And When The Year 2004 Silverado SS Comes Out We Will See Who will Be The Boss Hoss And Thats The Truth Because My Family owns A Chevrolet Dealer Were One of The Best Selling Chevrolet Dealers In Our State Thats Ark I Dont Run It But My Mom Dad Sister Aunt Uncle And Just My Whole Family and Other Workers We Have working For Us Chevy Has Sent Me Some Things On The NEW 2004 Silverado SS Thats Classified I Can Tell Youre A Ford Man So I Wont Tell You Ill Just Say You Better Get Some Turbo On That LITTLE 99 Lightning! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And To My Regular 5.3L Silverado You go Get A Regular Sissy Ford F-150 And See If It Can Even BeAT MY REGULAR SIlverado Fords Are Underpowerd im Sorry They Just Are And Back To My SS I Own One And I Know How It Handles It May Not Handle Like Yours But You Want To Know The Explanation For That Is Yours Is Regular Cab And Isnt As Heavy But I Will Say (AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT) That The Silverado SS HANDLES GREAT For A Full Size Extended Cab Short Box Truck And Has Some Get Up Too. And It Has Power And I May Not Win But Just Because Im A Chevy Man I WOuld Take You In My silverado SS I Would Get You Coming Out! I Know Would And Dont Say Taht The Silverado Doesnt Have A Break Off The Line Either Because IT DOES It Will Pull You In The Seat But Im Done Arguing Because I Know I Own These Trucks And Cars And I KNow what They Are Capible Of Doing (JUST BE PREPARED TO GET OVERPOWERED BY THE NEW 2004 Silverado SS) It's Quite Surprising LEt Me Tell You [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hint: It's Alittle Under The Dodge Srt-10 Ram.

Dont Belive Me About My Families Chevrolet Dealer Visit Our Website At Www.Gwatneychevrolet.com Youll See Ask For Vincent Salesman Hell Tell You All About The New 2004 Chevrolet Silverado SS It's SURPRISING!! Thats A Chevy For You Baby![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

NOTE: Do NOT Take This Affensively Because It's Not And Never Will Be Were Just Talking None Of This Is Personaly.

Old 10-28-2003, 11:38 PM
Range Rover

You know i can take pictures on the lot at work and talk smack too. But my daddy doesn't own a dealer. I actually paid for my toys, as do most of the people in here. One more thing if youre going to spout off specs get them right. The 2001 Camaro ss had 325hp and 335hp with the optional SLP exhaust, so where do you get 345hp for a regular Z/28? I guess it was one of those "special" secret RPO codes. Not! It is obvious that you just came here to brag about stuff that your daddy probably paid for or lets you use as a "demo". You probably don't even have a fourwheeler, WTF are you here?

Old 10-28-2003, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

Put down the pipe. You are so delusional about your truck and camaro. Its almost funny.

Old 10-28-2003, 11:40 PM
Range Rover

My thoughts EXACTLY!

Heck 12 of his 13 posts are in this topic

Old 10-28-2003, 11:41 PM
Trailblazer

Well LEt Me Get One Think Str8 I Know My Car Plus It Isnt What You Call And ORDINARY CAMARO LIKE I SAID SHHH IS ISNT REGUALR QUIT POUNDING THAT IM TELLING YOU IT"S MODIFIED DO YOU KNOW WHAT MODIFIED IS????? IT NOW HAS 375Hp/390Ftlb!!! OK

Old 10-28-2003, 11:43 PM
Trailblazer

GEEZE SIMMER DOWN I KNOW WHAT MY AND THOSE CARS HAD IM A CHEVY MAN I KNOW MY GENERAL MOTORS VEHICLES If I Dont Know Anything Else

Old 10-28-2003, 11:43 PM
Range Rover

Yeah but u said it had 345 stock

Old 10-28-2003, 11:44 PM
Trailblazer

Want To Have A Quiz On Gm Vehicles I Can Take It To The Limit

Old 10-28-2003, 11:45 PM
Trailblazer

Well I Dont Know How To Say This But I Dont Really Know The Specs But I CAN Tell You What The Specs Are

Quick Reply: Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv