Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 11:45 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Originally posted by: 8042
Well, Yeah That Is Realistic Because That 2002 Silverado Was My Senior Year Truck That I Brought MYSELF With Help From Parents (LoL) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. And That Camaro Isnt Mine It's My Dads But Ive Done All Of The Mods On It (Well He Helped) And I Drive It Every Now And Then And I Keep It Most Of the Time So One Day Im Thinking He'll Give It To Me. Now the SS IS Mine I got It For My 19th B-day From My Parents And A GOOD Price Took Off From Gwatney Chevrolet. And So Thats How I Have 3 Vehicles (Actually Two) But Im Thinking Ill Get That Camaro Someday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

He needs to give you an azz whoopin.....IDIOT Wait till you gotta pay all your own bills and you won insurance on all those vehicles -- when daddy ain't supportin your smart azz... I can understand why you ar biased towards Chevy but you don't know everything about cars just cause your dad has or works at a dealership. Alot of people on this board been working on cars for a lon time now. Hell i got my first mortorcycle in 1978...

Old 11-09-2003, 11:47 PM
Trailblazer

Did Everyone The GTO Is Back Also, Its Coming Early 2004. The Specifacations: It Has A 5.7L 350Cid 350Hp/365Ftlb It's Rear Wheel Drive, It's Taking Up Where The Firebird Left Off In 2002 It Will Be A Very Sweet Car According To The Pontiac Motor Division. They Have Pictures Of It On Their Website At Www.Pontiac.com It Looks Pretty Sweet And If You Think The Camaro And The Firebird Was Fast Just Imagine A 35 Hp Increase. If You Go To That Website You Can Hear How The Gto Sounds It Sounds Real Muscular And They Also Have A Clip Of How Fast The Gto Accelerates. I Think This Will Be A True Sports Car Not Quite As Fast As The 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra But It's Right There With It. Take A Look At It I Dont Think Anyone Would Be Disappointed.

Old 11-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: gnd111
IF YOU THINK I BELIVE THAT YOU MUST BE ONE CRAZY ***** I DONT THINK NOONE DOES YOURE Laying Too Many Things On Us. If Thats The Case Say That Youve Went To Space Because Thats What Kind Of Sence In Getting Out Of You. Now To The Chevy Not Doing 184 What About Prostock At The End Of That Track There Going Over 200 Mph, GET OUT IN FRONT OF THEM BUDDY And Well See Who Gets Ran Over Haha Youre Funny Man. Whats The Next Thing Youve Done In Youre Lifetime. Haha, Youre Funny.

I'm talking about STOCK PRODUCTION vehicles...IDIOT! I have been in the military for 16 years and i work on weapons and weapons sytems....IDIOT! You never answered the question about your mom...Am i your father...You are 14 right???
I'm still in...IDIOT! I only have 4 more years to go and will be under 40 when i retire.....

Youre Funny If Thats The Case Why Didnt You Resign Up For The Other 4 Years And Earned Retirement You IDIOT. Youre 2 RIGHT?????[/quote]

Old 11-09-2003, 11:51 PM
Trailblazer

Well, Yeah That Is Realistic Because That 2002 Silverado Was My Senior Year Truck That I Brought MYSELF With Help From Parents (LoL) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. And That Camaro Isnt Mine It's My Dads But Ive Done All Of The Mods On It (Well He Helped) And I Drive It Every Now And Then And I Keep It Most Of the Time So One Day Im Thinking He'll Give It To Me. Now the SS IS Mine I got It For My 19th B-day From My Parents And A GOOD Price Took Off From Gwatney Chevrolet. And So Thats How I Have 3 Vehicles (Actually Two) But Im Thinking Ill Get That Camaro Someday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

He needs to give you an azz whoopin.....IDIOT Wait till you gotta pay all your own bills and you won insurance on all those vehicles -- when daddy ain't supportin your smart azz... I can understand why you ar biased towards Chevy but you don't know everything about cars just cause your dad has or works at a dealership. Alot of people on this board been working on cars for a lon time now. Hell i got my first mortorcycle in 1978...

You May Have I Didnt Say I knew Everything I Just Said That I Know HOW AND WHAT My Vehicles Are Capable Of Thats All Im Saying And Then I Dont Know Who Changed It To, I Think I know Everything About Cars. But I will Say This I Do Know Alot About Cars Just Not Everything. And Yes I Will Be Able To Afford My Insurance Im Just waiting Until I Get Alittle Older Because Insurance Would Tear A New WHole Im My AZZ At This Age. THATs Why Im Waiting. But Soon I Will Have My Own Insurance And I WILL Be Able To Afford It.

Old 11-09-2003, 11:55 PM
Range Rover

And Again Answer My Question Why Is The Dimler Chrystler Coporation STILL Number 3 Since That V10 Is Soo Good. .. Answer That Question ANd Ill Just About Pay You 150.00. You Never Answerd That Question. And Dont Give Me That Truck Crap Because That Isnt Why.

One engine isn't gonna make you go from last in sales to first....IDIOT Ford outsells Chevy every year since 1984 so what's the point? IDIOT

Old 11-09-2003, 11:58 PM
Trailblazer

I Didnt Say That One Engine But What I Am Saying Is WHY Are They Number 3 And NO Ford HAS NOT Sold More Cars Than Chevy Since 84 And Thats A Fact You Look On The Street And Be Honest Tomorrow IF You Have Time Count The Chevys And Count The Fords And BE HONEST Tell Me Which More Do You See The Most Gm Or Motorcraft?

Old 11-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Range Rover

[quote]
Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
Originally posted by: killerkx327

i have a 04 F450 heavy 1 ton dually cew cab 4x4 with the new 6.0 powerstroke diesel. i hooked it bumper to bumper with a buddies chevy, (04 duramax diesel HD dually crewcab)identical setup as mine,any one wanna wager what the outcome was? he lost severely. he lost the tranny, lost the rearend and lost the bet. if only i could find a dodge around here worth hooking to. man thats fun.

That is the biggest BS statement i have read on this board next to all of 8042 BS statements....

Old 11-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Trailblazer

And Again Answer My Question Why Is The Dimler Chrystler Coporation STILL Number 3 Since That V10 Is Soo Good. .. Answer That Question ANd Ill Just About Pay You 150.00. You Never Answerd That Question. And Dont Give Me That Truck Crap Because That Isnt Why.

One engine isn't gonna make you go from last in sales to first....IDIOT Ford outsells Chevy every year since 1984 so what's the point? IDIOT

Ford Wishes They Sell More Vehicles Than Chevy. Ok Then, If You Think That Then Who And What Is The BIGGEST Car Manufactuer In The United States??. . .. IDIOT. It Sure As Hell Aint No Ford Motor Company.

Old 11-10-2003, 12:59 AM
Range Rover

Ford has always sold more trucks. If you don't know that then you don't know anything. The reports are published quarterly and yearly by JD Powers.... I am only talking about trucks ....

Old 11-10-2003, 01:00 AM
Range Rover

You May Have I Didnt Say I knew Everything I Just Said That I Know HOW AND WHAT My Vehicles Are Capable Of Thats All Im Saying And Then I Dont Know Who Changed It To, I Think I know Everything About Cars. But I will Say This I Do Know Alot About Cars Just Not Everything. And Yes I Will Be Able To Afford My Insurance Im Just waiting Until I Get Alittle Older Because Insurance Would Tear A New WHole Im My AZZ At This Age. THATs Why Im Waiting. But Soon I Will Have My Own Insurance And I WILL Be Able To Afford It.

Cool. now that you have finally admitted that you don't know everything we can talk like civilized beings....

Quick Reply: Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv