pranks and gags

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pranks and gags

I have a fridg at my work and one of the girls allways leaves her water bottle in it over night , usually the next morning we'll come in before her and and drill tiny holes under the little safety seal for the cap . We do it about once every 2 weeks , she still has'nt figured it out , she just keeps replacing the bottles.

Old 09-24-2003, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Went to work at a new place in our small town just over a year ago. Knew the guys in there already. Turn on my computer and it comes on, and the wallpaper is this huge fat naked gal bent over with her cheeks pulled apart. Almost fell outta my chair backwards. And of course it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to get it off of there.

One of the guys at the office was passing a kidney stone a while back. The others put this big rock in the urinal and left it there. There is little mercy in the world of lumber brokers.

Old 09-24-2003, 09:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Take a piece of cardboard and duct tape. Cut the cardboard the size of the liscence plate on a car. Write whatever you want. My favorite is "I am g ay". Put it on the rear liscence plate of your victim.

The best one ever done at work is this.

A person wrote on the cardboard "I like big black ****" stuck it on a wanna be white supremist type persons rear liscence plate. On his way home, a black chick and her black boyfriend pull up along side of him on the freeway, they're pointing at him and laughing etc. He has a short temper but they eventualy told him to roll down his window and the chick told him what was up. The guy that put it there was fearing he was gonna get his azz kicked but the guy (my nephew) took it well and laughed about it. We still get a kick out of it to this day.

Also you can get some brownies from 7-11 or wherever, take the thick chocolate frosting off, the ones with nuts in them, squish them together and roll them in a plastic bag and then lay it on the floor in an area of your choice. When rolled right they look surprisingly like, well, a turd. Put it in the hallway, bathrooms or on the toilet seat itself. Use your imagination.

For you construction guys, all of the above and this one.

The day before the porta toities get cleaned. When a co worker goes into one to relieve himself, there's usualy a place where a lock can go on the door. Well, you get the picture, lock that sucker in there, I've had people in them for up to a 1/2 hour. Your turn will come though so be careful. Hot days are the best obviously.

Another for you construction folk.

The red, yellow or green bullets for the hiltie nail guns. Put the color of your choice in a pair of vise grips, just snug enough to hold it in there. Co workers or other trades working in a room with a concrete floor, drop it in the door way and hide around the door or let it be known it was you, watch them jump out of their shoes. Did this to an electrician climbing his step ladder, about half way up I dropped the bomb, he fell down 2-3 steps, he was only halfway up an 8' ladder. Did this to his co workewr who was most definatly a speed freak, he about **** his pants and had to lay down on a drywall stack for about 20 minutes to get his heart to stop racing. LOL. Don't look down at it when you drop it, they do shoot stuff up, no need to get hurt. That would include not dropping it while people are bent over etc, at least not in front of them when you do it. Thats just a few things I do to pass the time of day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2003, 10:55 PM
Royalty Rider
Default pranks and gags

Dang wshrdskin...I'd hate to work with you! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The funniest things we do at the law firm are use post-its and write "You stink"...

One time I left a jewelry box full of cheese-its (to make it appear heavier so that way she would know there was really something in it) for one of the secretaries...she was real mad...she actually thought someone had bought her something...

There is also this "born-agian" christian chick at my work...Well she is always righting down passages from her bible on post-its and sticking them everywhere...someone decided to write "Satan Rules" on her coffee cup...she almost cried [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Working with all chicks doesnt get too exciting...Keep 'em comin guys...I really hate my job as of right now and would love to get some payback!

Old 09-24-2003, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

If ya work in an office this one is quick and simple - put a piece of scotch tape over the holes in the mouth piece of the phone. Makes it so the caller has a real hard time hearing whoever picked up the phone and then the target usually starts talking (yelling) real loud.

Dribble can - punch a couple tiny holes in the targets coke can up by the top. I've had folks dribble, wipe their chin, act like it didnt happen, then take another drink and dribble again a couple times before figuring it out.

Just sorta silly.....

Old 09-24-2003, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Filling peoples cubicle with shredded paper is kinda fun.

Old 09-24-2003, 11:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Dang wshrdskin...I'd hate to work with you! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Darn, I'd love it if I got to work with you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We need more ladies in construction. There's a few but, far in between.

That dribble can one is great. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2003, 12:01 AM
Trailblazer
Default pranks and gags

Stuff a whole chicked between the engine and firewall a couple of days that chicked will start to stink somethig fierce. Also works if you bury it in someones yard where the dogs can't get to it. ( flower garden)

Old 09-25-2003, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

I've got several people with this. For the person that answers the phone. Call up from a cell phone or different line. Tell the person your "Jim" from the phone company and you have a complaint about static in the lines. Tell the person your going to do a simple cleaning of the lines. Tell the person to put all the recievers of all the phones in the building in a trash can. And that your going to blow air through the lines to clean them of dust. Its great when someone asks what the hell they are doing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2003, 12:41 AM
Royalty Rider
Default pranks and gags

Originally posted by: wshrdskin
We need more ladies in construction. There's a few but, far in between.
Maybe I should look into that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But I dont think construction can handle me...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] or is it the other way around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: pranks and gags