pranks and gags

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 01:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pranks and gags

LOL Treeshot.

We took a guys tools, each one, one by one and hung them from metal beams about 30' in the air from wire all over the pue area of a church we were doing. We always hide someones tool bags so this guy was looking for his bags for a long time. All he had to do was look up. It was like christmas tree ornaments everywhere.

The pipe dope trick is used quite a bit, door *****, door handles of truck etc.
3' long zip ties on the drive shafts of trucks etc.

Old 09-26-2003, 01:26 AM
Range Rover
Default pranks and gags

Oh yeah. I do HVAC/sheetmetal so I have unlimited access to panduits. Seasoned tradesmen won't go more than 15' before they roll out of the truck and snip it off the driveline. The new guys are the best to watch cause it usually takes them awhile to figure out whats going on.

Old 09-26-2003, 08:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

How do you stop your co-workers from eating your food? I had this problem once and brought a chocolate cake with some special chocolate laxative icing. No-one messes with my food anymore...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 09-26-2003, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

how about when u see a friend coworker broke down that dosent know much about cars. tell them you can help asses the problem b/s for a minute tell them its the muffler bearing or the ignition gasket and tell them to go to the parts store and get it that you will install it when they get back. or if u go to the parts store with them and accually hear them ask for the part i couldent stop laugfing one time my gf's turn signals had a short in one of the wires and i told her they werent working because she was low on turn signal fluid let me tell you that was a lonley night.

if u work in an office and a coworker leaves his computer on and you know his PW change it....
its priceless to sit there and watch them try 2000 differnt passwords and think theyve lost there minds..

Old 09-26-2003, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

One I pulled that didn't turn out so well...

When I was younger I worked at a feed mill. One day the floor was flooded. Another coworker and I decided to play a trick on one of the guys who usually drives the forklift. So we got a CO2 fire extinguisher and sprayed a good section of the floor, freezing it solid. The idea was that when he came through and turned the corner, he would slide right out the door and into the parking lot. Problem was, the boss came out and climbed out onto the forklift and before we could stop him he went flying around the corner, out the door, into the parking lot, spun around (360) and darn near flipped it! He was pretty POed to say the least.

~HoundDog

Old 09-26-2003, 06:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

one time I used to work for US Bank and used the sex line like this 1-800-usbankk with 2 K at the end. We tell peoples that you have a phone call and please return the call. It was funny to watch those peoples of their reaction when they start hearing the sex line come on. Lot of peoples thought it was funny and a few got kinda got ****. Then somehow the word went all the way to the top about the number and it got on the local paper too. The V-P's have no comments on that issue.....

Old 09-26-2003, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Grease under the handles of tool box drawers

Old 09-26-2003, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

If you work in a cubical or offices environment that has desk drawers, you can take a can
of shaving cream, and put it in the freezer for a day or two. Remove it and then take it
to the work. if your office has a fridge you may want to freeze it there..with a pair if
tin snips and a knife, cut the metal cannister top off so that all you have is the frozen
tube of shaving cream. Place it in the desk drawer. As the shaving cream thaws, it will
expand filling the entire drawer even leaking out the cracks

just sit back and laugh...

Old 09-26-2003, 09:46 PM
Trailblazer
Default pranks and gags

whn i worked at the lumber yard we used to take a piece of wire stick it in the coil wire and run it up through the seat on the forklifts just barely leaving the bare wire exposed & sit back & laugh when they try to start it 9 times out of 10 they will jump up look at that seat & then try to start it again its hilarious as long as you are'nt the one starting it

Old 09-26-2003, 10:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Originally posted by: Treeshot
Oh yeah. I do HVAC/sheetmetal
One of my bretheren. HVAC and sheetmetal myself.

Here's what might be the funniest one. We were doing a 3 story hotel. The framer was in the attic on the 3rd floor. His air compressor was on the first floor. 1st we turned the little switch off, a little while of nailing his air pressure drops and he climbs out of the attic down 3 flights of stairs. Turns it on and looks at us and says, "amatures". Are we done? Heell no. He goes back up, on his way back up we take out the hose from it's connector and put duct tape over the end and put it back in the connector. He gets back up in the attic and has no air again. Climbs back out of the attic goes down 3 flights of stairs and checks the switch, the switch is on of course. Looks at us and says "you guys think your funny, ha ha, Amatures". He goes back up to the attic and of course there is no air. He's beggining to get a little pissed and tired, comes back down 3 flights of stairs again and starts checking things over. He's not thinking things are so funny now but, he goes back up the stairs, into the attic and of course there is no air. Finaly comes back down, red in the face, decides to pull out the hose from the connector and finds the tape. He gave it a good laugh as we were rolling on the floor. He didn't call us amatures anymore. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: pranks and gags