high school: time of your life NOT!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2003, 12:55 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default high school: time of your life NOT!

Getting kind of off subject here, but dont get a serious relationship in highschool. Most of the time your going to fall in love for the first time and your going to get your heart broken cuz most of the time they dont last very long. Wait until your mature to start a serious relationship.

Old 12-17-2003, 12:18 AM
Trailblazer

i guse high school would suck if you didnt join all the sports and didnt do any thing

but if you do all the fun stuff and party and get all the girls its not that bad

like that guy said life is what you make it

Old 01-13-2004, 10:49 PM
Range Rover

sorry for the late reply but i had to say something, i am half way through my junior year. all i have to say is if these are supposed to be the best 4 years of our lives, point me to the cliff, because it sucks. there has not been one day that i have looked forward to going and honestly im just there to get my homework, we learn about such stupid Sh*t (mind my language) that i have not one bit of interest in and then i space out and by the time i know it class is over. i know work isnt a peach either but i work 40 hours a week fixing bikes in the summer and i tell you what, it beats the hell out of school.

Old 01-13-2004, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont sweat it man, it will all be over before you know it. Some things you have to find out for yourself. Change the things you can and dont worry about the things you cant. You may never enjoy school and that is OK. You should however do your best to enjoy yourself no matter what you do or where you go. It may not make sense to you now, but I guarrentee you will eventually know what I am talking about.

Youth is wasted on the young.

Old 01-13-2004, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

life sux

Old 01-14-2004, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

rook u may not be able to get fired but u can get expelled....

Old 01-14-2004, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

dang it even sounds like youre taking easy classes. ....youve got nothing to worry about, just study when you need to and dont blow things off and youll bve fine.

Old 01-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

studying sux 2 lol u cant win

Old 01-14-2004, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Eric250EX
studying sux 2 lol u cant win

studying is a lot better than failing.

Old 01-14-2004, 10:31 PM
Range Rover

I know I can't change the way you feel about school, but really it is not that bad. I am in the Air Force and all that stuff in school that I thought I would never use; I do!! I thought I will be working with my hands I don't need to take extra math classes. I was wrong. I don't need to pay attention in english. I was wrong. I have to type reports, refferals, letters of request. All types of crap. And I still have to take classes. Out in the world after school isn't easy. I work 12 hr. shifts on a regular basis. Spend time away from family. I know they are all choices that I made and overall I am happy.

Make the most of things no matter where you are in life, because there is nothing worse than looking back and thinking Man I Should Have Done That.

Quick Reply: high school: time of your life NOT!