Old 12-28-2003 | 08:20 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default OT: Vikings vs Kansas City

can you believe that ****???

Old 12-28-2003 | 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

as a matter of fact, YES I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same old Vikings. Poor play calling by the coach. Missed tackles. Stupid penalties. Arizona deserved to win the way they played the final 3 minutes.

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-30-2003 | 01:57 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LEP7MM

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you crazy!!! The Vikings suck....that is a fact....but to turncoat like that is just plain insane. I would rather get all excited for any other team, but not our NEMESIS!!!!!

Did you ever see a Packer fan root on the Vikes??? SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU LEP7MM!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2003 | 09:13 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry fango, couldn't help myself. That post was written during a spell of extreme laughter over the Vikings loss. I can not believe how typical that loss was of the Vikings. I was tempted to call Coach Tice and ask him where this playoff team is that he promised.....I'm sure his reply would have been....."IN GREEN BAY".

Old 12-30-2003 | 01:26 PM
Pro Rider

Don't fire Culpepper....just make him a runningback....that would hurt more. (He just doesn't have the head to be a leader)

If Tice keeps his job I would be very surprised. Chicago and Arizona, both beat the Vikings, both fired their coaches.....Tice has to be next.

Old 12-30-2003 | 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

im a huge packers fan and i didn't even watch most of the game. i saw them pull ahead then i got on the internet to check out the kansas city game. its funny that my choir director/teacher for school is a huge vikings fan. so i get to go to school and talk a bunch of crap. and hopefully not get any detentions lol.

Old 12-30-2003 | 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

I also say fire Daunte and put Gus Frerotte in as QB. He kicked a$$ in the 2 games he did play. Then in came Coldpecker. Time and time again, the Vikes have lost a so called key player to injury and when they return, the team falls apart. Michael Bennet being an exception of course. Daunte may have his brighter moments, but his constant fumbles, and passing behind or over the receiver overshadows anything good, especially during those humiliating losses against the worst teams in the league.

The teams woes aren't solely Daunte's fault either. Mike Tice should have known better than to go for it on their first dirve. They were successful at this a few games ago, but the last several attempts have failed. Tice is no longer a player, he's the coach and he failed to act as one. If Daunte was having troubles completing his passes, pull him out and put Gus in. Who cares if Daunte is "The Money Guy". He wasn't showing his worth in every loss they had this season. Let Gus be the star for a cheaper price. The fans wanted WINS. They don't care how much Coldpecker makes per game.

I look at it this way, if it wasn't for the Vikings, crappy teams like Oakland, Chicago, and Arizona, would have no reason to play. They atleast have 1 win to look forward to.

Old 12-30-2003 | 09:47 PM
Range Rover

I agree with BARLETT. VIKINGS SUCK. I live in minnesota and im ashamed to have the team even be called the Minnesota Vikings.

Old 12-30-2003 | 10:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'll agree with every one here... the viqueens errr vikings do suck...yes they do have potential but everyone needs to pull there head sout of there @$$'$ at the same time and play a real game....Kinda O/T but how bout them wild?

Old 12-31-2003 | 05:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BartlettRacing
running back !!!!!!!! no way !!!!! the guy cant hold the ball!!!!!! fire them both !!!!!!
Yer right....dah.....we have a couple good runningbacks......yeah FIRE'EM!!!

I see Red decided to give Tice a little nice and not fire the old boy!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: OT: Vikings vs Kansas City