John Kerry

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004 | 04:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Whassamater with "sexed up reports"anyway. Americans have a miguided fear about nudity I think. Guess that's why you have lobby groups telling your TV stations what the 'merican public can and cannot watch. In the name of decency of course. Ever really watch those shows like ET? Is it just me, or does that give you the perception that these people really have to idea what reality really is. That's what Fox is getting you, reality TV that gets more and more out there every year, yet they shut down old Howie Stern. Guess you're only allowed to speak your mind or have an opinion if it's the same as the censoring everything people.
Anyway, I'm going to take in what's left of good American TV, Bristol Motor Speedway..... Go Sterling!!

Old 03-28-2004 | 09:20 PM
Range Rover
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: bsb64
<<<OH false. completely be to proved that reports up? ?sexed the was there and>>>Yes, and someone lost their job over it. That would never happen on Fauxnews. I sort of like O'Rielly, but he said if there turned out to be no WMDs in Iraq he'd call Bush a liar, on TV. Instead he admitted he was wrong, but no mention of Bush being a liar. You know why? It ain't allowed.<<<I to the and time! all bashing America not facts, hear news refreshing it?s because News, Fox love>>>Of course you do. They know how to pre-package the news so it makes those on the right feel warm and fuzzy. Just like CNN does it for the left. All about the ratings. Anyone who takes what either station says as the total truth has their head in the sand, IMO. Dissenting opinions are the foundation of freedom. Lose them and you have nothing better than Fascism. If judged by present day right wing standards Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry and Ben Franklin would be considered traitors. Chew on that while you're nodding your head to FOX news.One more thing....the "Mr. Bs" thing really hurt, you are a master of debate, you slay me with your superior intellect.
The "Mr. Bs" was a term of endearment, and no offense was intended... But now I think I'll take that back since obviously we have sunk down to sarcasm, rather then discussing ideas. As for me, I thought this was a discussion, not a free for all. As far as CNN, look, I worked for Time warner and know PERSONALLY, how biased they are. You can live in your little fairy tale world. Me on the other hand, I suspect Jefferson would be very disappointed how his quotes have been misused and corrupted, by those who claim they revere him.

Oh and far as your "prepackaged" comment, don't let the facts get in the way of your opinions.

Oh and yes, I DID SERVE, with pride, I might add.

Old 03-29-2004 | 04:35 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Default John Kerry

I am going to vote for Jessie Ventura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have way to much time on your hands...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2004 | 11:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

I can't believe how much you guys are willing to type!

Old 03-29-2004 | 11:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: aksafari
lol i was thinking the same...

why bother its not going to change someone's mind anyway....

Old 03-30-2004 | 11:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: trailrider500
Originally posted by: aksafari
lol i was thinking the same...

why bother its not going to change someone's mind anyway....
That's why I bailed on this topic 3 pages ago. Everybody vote however the he!! they feel like it and in 4 years we'll come back and see who was right.

Old 03-30-2004 | 01:55 PM
Range Rover
Default John Kerry

is this a atv site or is it CNN ,lol guys i think weve all heard enough about war,terrorizm,bush,kerry,clinton,etc as for saving wetlands i think its a good idea, as for having trails for atvs thats great, but here is the problem. people have more concern about politics, rather than putting there energy into making a difference, i think if everyone got along and put there heads together ,we as americans could make a better place to live,etc. but from the looks and sounds of it its hard to believe its possible and thats a shame! this is my OPINION some will agree and some will not, and thats the way it is. just my 2 cents

Old 03-31-2004 | 09:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Okay this will please everyone. Since some of you think that the current president is spending to much money and time fighting third world countries, and others think that John Kerry would make a good president, I came up with a solution.

Since I work on ICBM's in the Air Force, for those who don't know what an ICBM is, it is a nuclear missile that can drop nukes on the other side of the world in less than 30 minutes, I think we should send John Kerry over to Iraq or Afghanistan as the "president", while the real president stays here in DC. When Kerry gets all comfortable over there, and thinks he is doing a good job, maybe just maybe Dunya will please his critcs by giving the command to launch the missiles, effectively turning the country into glass. That will resolve many problems, 1. no more money being spent fighting third world countries. 2. No more John Kerry. 3. Lower gas prices, because you can pump oil in radiation suits.

There is my solution, hope I made everyone happy, oh yeah one more thing not even on my death bed would I vote for a "decorated" war hero who only spent 4 months in Nam. My father spent 4 years there, believe me he is the last person you to talk to about John Kerry and his purple hearts. My father has more scars, missing fingers and shrapnel than John Kerry could ever imagine having. I'm proud of what my father did for this country, I'm proud to be serving my country and I'm proud of Dubya at least admitting that he served his country and DID NOT PROTEST AFTER SERVING IN A CONFLICT.

Old 03-31-2004 | 04:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: Toyguy
Okay this will please everyone. Since some of you think that the current president is spending to much money and time fighting third world countries, and others think that John Kerry would make a good president, I came up with a solution.

Since I work on ICBM's in the Air Force, for those who don't know what an ICBM is, it is a nuclear missile that can drop nukes on the other side of the world in less than 30 minutes, I think we should send John Kerry over to Iraq or Afghanistan as the "president", while the real president stays here in DC. When Kerry gets all comfortable over there, and thinks he is doing a good job, maybe just maybe Dunya will please his critcs by giving the command to launch the missiles, effectively turning the country into glass. That will resolve many problems, 1. no more money being spent fighting third world countries. 2. No more John Kerry. 3. Lower gas prices, because you can pump oil in radiation suits.

There is my solution, hope I made everyone happy, oh yeah one more thing not even on my death bed would I vote for a "decorated" war hero who only spent 4 months in Nam. My father spent 4 years there, believe me he is the last person you to talk to about John Kerry and his purple hearts. My father has more scars, missing fingers and shrapnel than John Kerry could ever imagine having. I'm proud of what my father did for this country, I'm proud to be serving my country and I'm proud of Dubya at least admitting that he served his country and DID NOT PROTEST AFTER SERVING IN A CONFLICT.

Ok, I'm back. Toyguy, you're one of the psycho's the world can do without. With guys like you working on ICBM's, no wonder people are scared of the US. Yeeeaahh, lets turn the country into "glass" as it were. Are you going to be the guy with the geiger counter on pumping oil? I doubt it, you'll be hidden in your little hole in Utah, hoping they don't retaliate. Secondly, considering you spent NO time in 'Nam, how can you judge someone who has. The time doesn't matter does it? Dubya spent NO time there! I don't think losing limbs, having scars and shapnel in my *** is something I'd brag about. If anything, I'd know the pain suffered by those who fought so I could run my mouth off and try to avoid the same fate. Look where Dubya is now? Because he is a hot head and jumped the gun, half of his administration's in front of a panel answering questions about the validity of his actions. You may be proud for serving your country, in Utah, but with posts like that, you should expect a little 'a dis. After all you ain't the one gettin' shrapnel in yo as* sitting there in Utah. I hope they have other guys working on the guidance systems, wouldn't wanna shoot yourselves in the foot. Bring it!!!!

Old 03-31-2004 | 08:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Where does this 4 months thing keep coming from? Fox News? Kerry did two tours on swift boats. Look it up. Unlike Bush, his military records are all there. None disappeared. Amazing how people will pontificate 100% crap and not even know what they are talking about.

Misinformation rules!

Quick Reply: John Kerry