John Kerry

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004 | 12:24 AM
ktk
Range Rover
Default John Kerry

The 4 month figure has come from many different sources. Kerry, however, will not release his military records like Bush did. I'm sure you remember the outcry over that last month. Kerry has refused requests to see them. HMMMMM

Old 04-01-2004 | 09:44 AM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Blue Thumb,

How do you know I wasn't over in Afghanistan or Iraq? How do you know I dont have shrapnel in my as*? Were you there with me? No I don't think so. So I'm psycho, cool I'm glad someone thinks I am, but I'm really not I got the whole wife and family thing going on. I live in Utah not by choice, the military put me here for a little while. So yeah maybe I will sit in my hole in Utah, but I don't see you fighting for OUR country. Let me know the next time you let go from hugging that tree and go fight a war for your country. I think John Kerry should not be in office, because I relly don't want to lose riding areas, I don't agree with what he believes in. Granted Dubya has pissed off a lot of people, but at least he's honest about SOME things. Oh yeah and one more thing I don't see you running this country. Bring it!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2004 | 09:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Hey Blue Thumb read this

Sick b@stards over there.

That is the reason I say make the country glass, because we don't need any more people tortured, or dead.

Chris

Old 04-01-2004 | 11:15 AM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Toyguy: Thank you for your service to our country.

Difference between Bush and Kerry:

Bush will leave office believing in the same principles with which he arrived.

Kerry changes his principles daily to please the nearest crowd, camera, or rich girl.

Bush will off the bad guys until his last day.

Kerry will ask his mommy the UN what France would do.

Old 04-01-2004 | 01:23 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

I wish Pres. Bush woud get on TV and say, " You terrorists think you can scare, us? how about being scared your self, we are going to drop a nuke on one of your cities, maybe tomorrow, mabye next year, but you better be thinking twice about trying to intimidate the USA!. And for you: France, Germany, Canada (don't get me started on our northern neighbors)and any other country who has a problem with what we are doing, you want next?"
What ever happened to *****? At least Bush has enough to do what he did. Just like the bible says, there is a time for everything. Now is the time to take the fight to their land. The only thing we can prove is that the terrorists have not hit USA since we went over there and started kickign their asses. If we accomplish nothing else, we have not lost any Americans on American soil. Thats what we want right? Can you say we would have if we did not go over, no, thats why I say the only thin we an prove is .... Thats good enough for me. Its hard to attack when you are running.
Bush is far from perfect, but in these trying times having a "Don't mess with Texas" guy in the office is OK with me. Whats wrong with telling the rest of the world to kiss our ***? Do we live our lives trying to appease the French? I don't and I do not want a President who does. The French didn;t seem to mind us getting in another war about 50-60 years ago, but I guess Germany didn't want us in that war, so some things never change.......

Have you heard about Kerry being at a meeting in 1970's (forgive me I do not have details, but his campaign manager admitted it, after first denying it, only to have the FBI prove him worng) for his anti-war movement group? Well at this meeting they discussed assasinating US senators who supported Vietnam.

Old 04-01-2004 | 01:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Kerry is a joke that is all there is to it, democrats do not bother me those darn liberals are whats wrong with this country now. Thanks to us the French can drink their wine and eat their cheese instead of bratwurst.

Old 04-01-2004 | 02:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

KGB,

You are absolutely right, without Dubya where would this country be after 9/11? I think that "don't mess with Texas" mentality made this country stronger in the wake of the events.

Old 04-01-2004 | 03:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: Toyguy
Blue Thumb,

How do you know I wasn't over in Afghanistan or Iraq? How do you know I dont have shrapnel in my as*? Were you there with me? No I don't think so. So I'm psycho, cool I'm glad someone thinks I am, but I'm really not I got the whole wife and family thing going on. I live in Utah not by choice, the military put me here for a little while. So yeah maybe I will sit in my hole in Utah, but I don't see you fighting for OUR country. Let me know the next time you let go from hugging that tree and go fight a war for your country. I think John Kerry should not be in office, because I relly don't want to lose riding areas, I don't agree with what he believes in. Granted Dubya has pissed off a lot of people, but at least he's honest about SOME things. Oh yeah and one more thing I don't see you running this country. Bring it!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

How do I know? Well, I used the theory that ICBM techs don't see a lot of action over there as they aren't throwing nukes. Even if they did, you said yourself, that they're intercontinental, so you would be nowhere near the combat zone. A little background on me is I'm on 15 days leave, home from the Persian Gulf, where I've spent 10 of the last 12 months, so it seems you've made assumptions as well. By the looks of it, I wouldn't want to run your country, some people are too extreme for me, and willing to carry out acts of violence over stupid issues. How many presidents have been assasinated, or an attempts made on them? That's crazy.
I will give you that article you posted, but nuking that place and spreading fallout over many countries isn't the answer. As soon as you use nukes, the rules of war are no more, and every freak that has a nuke will be pointing them at the USA. Now, that being said, I live reeeal close to you, and don't want any of that coming my way. Capeesh?

Old 04-01-2004 | 03:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Hey Blue,

Guess what every freak in the world already has nukes pointed at us, why do you think we have them. They are a deterrent. And another thing just because I work on them doesn't mean I can't go over there, matter of fact 3 guys I work with are in Iraq right now, I was in Kuwait when this whole thing started. My job over there is voluntary, we watch third country nationals do construction on the American bases. So like I said earlier how do you know I wasn't there?

Old 04-01-2004 | 06:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: KGB
I wish Pres. Bush woud get on TV and say, " You terrorists think you can scare, us? how about being scared your self, we are going to drop a nuke on one of your cities, maybe tomorrow, mabye next year, but you better be thinking twice about trying to intimidate the USA!. And for you: France, Germany, Canada (don't get me started on our northern neighbors)and any other country who has a problem with what we are doing, you want next?"
What ever happened to *****? At least Bush has enough to do what he did. Just like the bible says, there is a time for everything. Now is the time to take the fight to their land. The only thing we can prove is that the terrorists have not hit USA since we went over there and started kickign their asses. If we accomplish nothing else, we have not lost any Americans on American soil. Thats what we want right? Can you say we would have if we did not go over, no, thats why I say the only thin we an prove is .... Thats good enough for me. Its hard to attack when you are running.
Bush is far from perfect, but in these trying times having a "Don't mess with Texas" guy in the office is OK with me. Whats wrong with telling the rest of the world to kiss our ***? Do we live our lives trying to appease the French? I don't and I do not want a President who does. The French didn;t seem to mind us getting in another war about 50-60 years ago, but I guess Germany didn't want us in that war, so some things never change.......

Have you heard about Kerry being at a meeting in 1970's (forgive me I do not have details, but his campaign manager admitted it, after first denying it, only to have the FBI prove him worng) for his anti-war movement group? Well at this meeting they discussed assasinating US senators who supported Vietnam.
Ok, i'll bite. Throwing nukes at Canada would be like shooting yourselves in the foot wouldn't it? Really, where do you think the fallout is going to end up. Where do you think those cold refreshing winds come from?
I'm "getting you started" on your northen neighbours I guess. I don't know what you're pissed off about, you wouldn't like it if you were told what to do. we made a decision, whether you like it or not is irrelevant. That's choice, that's democracy. Now, in terms of government, military and religion combined, well, that's scary on all levels. The terrorists use Islam, and "allah" as an excuse to maim and kill not only Americans, but thousands of people throughout the world. By justifying your use of force through "god" and country, that makes you no better than they are, it's evil by a different name. Careful how you combine those terms, or you could sound worse than them.
I also see that ANY conflict throughout the world is blamed on the US. Lookit Isreal, and Palistine. Not you fault that they can't get along, but they point their fingers at you just the same, cause you're easy to blame when you go around the globe throwing your weight around, getting in peoples' faces all the time. The US looks like a porcupine with all it's weapons sticking out, I hardly think you can be intimidated by these morons. They're now getting the US where it hurts, in the wallet, by raising oil prices, and gas at the pumps. This issue, unbelievably, is an election platform. Shows your weaknesses, dependance on foreign nations and their resources. Don't look north, your problems start with your gluttony, greed, and unquenchable thirst for oil. Solve that problem instead of pointing fingers and assigning blame.

Quick Reply: John Kerry