John Kerry

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004 | 09:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Dude Blue,

Why don't you just shut your hole, you make no more sense. You are just complaining about the same thing over and over again.

Look maybe Bush hasn't been the best president in your eyes but guess what he is the only president we got right now, you, me and the rest of America and Canada have to live with it. Yes he sent troops over to Iraq, but last I knew there were Canadian troops over there as well. Why aren't you b!tching about them being there? Point is we are all friends here on this forum lets not ruin that.

Just let it be known that I support my president whole heartedly, if he believes we need to be there to do what we did and take Saddam out of power then I support that.

Let me ask you this if say Vancouver, or Montreal, or Calgary, or any other major Canadian city had happen to them what happened to New York you couldn't tell me that your country wouldn't want to be there breaking some heads. Am I right?

Old 04-02-2004 | 10:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: Toyguy
Dude Blue,

Why don't you just shut your hole, you make no more sense. You are just complaining about the same thing over and over again.

Look maybe Bush hasn't been the best president in your eyes but guess what he is the only president we got right now, you, me and the rest of America and Canada have to live with it. Yes he sent troops over to Iraq, but last I knew there were Canadian troops over there as well. Why aren't you b!tching about them being there? Point is we are all friends here on this forum lets not ruin that.

Just let it be known that I support my president whole heartedly, if he believes we need to be there to do what we did and take Saddam out of power then I support that.

Let me ask you this if say Vancouver, or Montreal, or Calgary, or any other major Canadian city had happen to them what happened to New York you couldn't tell me that your country wouldn't want to be there breaking some heads. Am I right?

Man, take a fu*kin breath will ya? Yo, dude, re-read my last post you ignorant pr*ck. ......done yet........how 'bout now? did you understand what you read? thatta boy! Look back a few posts as well, I'm home on leave from the Gulf, so don't tell me about serving a country, I do it every day! And you are right, I'd feel the same as you if they attacked us. Read the joke under that now, I'm trying to lighten the mood a little ease off on the bullsh*t, and you come with a post like that. Have a nice day!

Old 04-02-2004 | 10:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Blue I wasn't trying to be a pr!ck, sorry if I came off that way. I was just trying to convey the fact that we should probably stop this petty bullsh!t arguments with each other.

Old 04-02-2004 | 11:44 AM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Blue,
You have no clue. You definetly don't want to challenge my geography, intellect,history (US or Canadian, for that matter), where I have been ( I worked in Canada for a while, in Western, Central, and Eastern, I know what the difference in opinions between Canadians,east and west, you saying you don't?), or that I am Russian. I AM AMERICAN. I am not religious, I do not go to church, I do not think politics, war, or anyting besides religion should have anything to do with religion. How God Bless America has anything to do wth that, I guess you are, well Canadian.
Alabama: Montgomery, Alaska: Juneau, Arizona[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]hoenix, Arkansas: Little Rock Thats just the A's. COme on, I learned that in elementary school. I guess you need to pick the battles you can win.lol
How about Canada: Yukon, Whitehorse, Northwest :Yellowknife, BC;Victoria ( I like it there),Alberta:Edmonton, Saskatchewan:Regina (better than Moose Jaw), Manitoba:Winnipeg,Nanavut:Iqaluit, Ontario: Toronto, Halifax :Nova Scotia, is that enough for you?
I said what I said because I did not want to argue. Have you heard that saying comparing arguing with rolling around in the mud with a pig? Well after a while you notice that the pig enjoys it. Oink Oink
-eh?
Kiss my American ***.

Old 04-02-2004 | 12:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Blue.....The government said 300,000 plus new jobs in March.... Thats more than the poulation of Canada I think.Where is Kerry now...M.I.A. I assume.Then Kerry says he wants to raise our gasoline tax by 50 cents a gallon....(Thats $25.00 )Canadian because he thinks people will drive less...Is this guy for real or what......You say you know more about the politics of this country than 80% of U.S. citizens but like a democrat you are just throwing numbers around to try to strengthen your lame point of view. Just remember that if we ever get taken militarily by another country...Canada is going down also.We protect your @$$es whether you like it or not.Without our military might you are nothing.This is the country that all others flock to for one reason....FREEDOM. Freedom comes at a price. That price is strengthening our military to remain the highest power in the world...we still pay less taxes than any other industialized nation in the world...that makes alot of people angry.As far as the gun issue in an earlier thread...you stated that we may use them for whatever silly reason you said but we do have this thing called shooting sports here in the U.S. Never have I intended to use my (several handguns) on anything other than targets...however I pitty the fool who will attempt to enter my home uninvited with intentions of harming my family...you on the otherhand may offer him a cup of tea and want to negotiate the situation.I have never seen you but you were able to view my earlier pics and one was of me sporting my Smith & Wesson .357 magnum while on my trusty steed Wilson.There are 5 reasons for this...1..to shoot a rattlesnake before it bites my horse, 2.. to scare off coyotes that normally spook my horses,3.. because I enjoy shooting sports, 4..to protect my family and 5 because in this state I can. I am smart enough to listen to both sides and make my own decisions politically however it seems as though you think that if CNN said it it must be true...Open you mind and listen to the other side a bit and then try again...Here is my imitation of John Kerry(whom on MTV recently said"I love rap music" )Ya like him and his ol' lady sit around their ketchup mansion listening to Eminem, and Snoop Doggy Dog....Here goes....Flip, Flop, Flip, Flop.

Old 04-02-2004 | 02:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: Toyguy
Blue I wasn't trying to be a pr!ck, sorry if I came off that way. I was just trying to convey the fact that we should probably stop this petty bullsh!t arguments with each other.
Agreed, and I'm sorry for any comments I may have made to offend you as well. Debate gets heated sometimes, but when it turns personal, it's time to turn it off. Cheers, Blue

Old 04-02-2004 | 02:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: KGB
Blue,
You have no clue. You definetly don't want to challenge my geography, intellect,history (US or Canadian, for that matter), where I have been ( I worked in Canada for a while, in Western, Central, and Eastern, I know what the difference in opinions between Canadians,east and west, you saying you don't?), or that I am Russian. I AM AMERICAN. I am not religious, I do not go to church, I do not think politics, war, or anyting besides religion should have anything to do with religion. How God Bless America has anything to do wth that, I guess you are, well Canadian.
Alabama: Montgomery, Alaska: Juneau, Arizona[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]hoenix, Arkansas: Little Rock Thats just the A's. COme on, I learned that in elementary school. I guess you need to pick the battles you can win.lol
How about Canada: Yukon, Whitehorse, Northwest :Yellowknife, BC;Victoria ( I like it there),Alberta:Edmonton, Saskatchewan:Regina (better than Moose Jaw), Manitoba:Winnipeg,Nanavut:Iqaluit, Ontario: Toronto, Halifax :Nova Scotia, is that enough for you?
I said what I said because I did not want to argue. Have you heard that saying comparing arguing with rolling around in the mud with a pig? Well after a while you notice that the pig enjoys it. Oink Oink
-eh?
Kiss my American ***.
I was impressed until the last couple lines. Then it all went to hell. Oh well.

Old 04-02-2004 | 03:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: ItalianStallion
Blue.....The government said 300,000 plus new jobs in March.... Thats more than the poulation of Canada I think.Where is Kerry now...M.I.A. I assume.Then Kerry says he wants to raise our gasoline tax by 50 cents a gallon....(Thats $25.00 )Canadian because he thinks people will drive less...Is this guy for real or what......You say you know more about the politics of this country than 80% of U.S. citizens but like a democrat you are just throwing numbers around to try to strengthen your lame point of view. Just remember that if we ever get taken militarily by another country...Canada is going down also.We protect your @$$es whether you like it or not.Without our military might you are nothing.This is the country that all others flock to for one reason....FREEDOM. Freedom comes at a price. That price is strengthening our military to remain the highest power in the world...we still pay less taxes than any other industialized nation in the world...that makes alot of people angry.As far as the gun issue in an earlier thread...you stated that we may use them for whatever silly reason you said but we do have this thing called shooting sports here in the U.S. Never have I intended to use my (several handguns) on anything other than targets...however I pitty the fool who will attempt to enter my home uninvited with intentions of harming my family...you on the otherhand may offer him a cup of tea and want to negotiate the situation.I have never seen you but you were able to view my earlier pics and one was of me sporting my Smith & Wesson .357 magnum while on my trusty steed Wilson.There are 5 reasons for this...1..to shoot a rattlesnake before it bites my horse, 2.. to scare off coyotes that normally spook my horses,3.. because I enjoy shooting sports, 4..to protect my family and 5 because in this state I can. I am smart enough to listen to both sides and make my own decisions politically however it seems as though you think that if CNN said it it must be true...Open you mind and listen to the other side a bit and then try again...Here is my imitation of John Kerry(whom on MTV recently said"I love rap music" )Ya like him and his ol' lady sit around their ketchup mansion listening to Eminem, and Snoop Doggy Dog....Here goes....Flip, Flop, Flip, Flop.
Well, I agree with about 90% of your post, except for the tea part, coffee for me, or beer after lunch. I think we're up to about 30 million now, population-wise, but I wouldn't consider some of these idiots to be my countrymen. You know, the guys that wear towels on their heads.
We're catching you, our dollar I mean. It actually hurts us to have a dollar close to yours as we make money off the exchange rate. As for your handgun, you make valid points, except, in my opinion the last one. What I was getting at isn't you, it's the inner city dude with the .357 and hollowpoints to go with it. Can't tell me he's gonna get bitten by a rattler. See my point? I'm not asking you to agree with me, just acknowledge that I have a point. You may be aware that this idiot gov't (by that I mean ours) put in a gun registry a couple years back, cost 2 billion and counting, so that honest people could be held liable for getting their guns stolen, while the criminals get them easily on the street. If someone came into my house, I'd have to ask him to wait, while I unlocked the SEPARATE containers for the bullets, the bolt, and the rifle! Can you believe that? I was unaware of the 50c levy on a gallon of gas that Kerry proposed. Still though, is that going to stop you from driving anywhere? He's just talkin', hoping to get elected. The last 5% I don't agree with is we're nothing without you. That's shooting low, don't you think? People flock to the US cause of the money, pure and simple. I have friends living there, because they can make good money down there, and you're right, taxes are about a thousand percent lower. I find the US very crowded, except for states like the one you're in, Montana, North and South Dakota. In tem states, you can actually get a piece of land without being able to shake your nighbours' hand out the bathroom window. Anyway, I'm going riding, cheers to all

Old 04-02-2004 | 03:11 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Blue,
I only made it personal, because you did. Which is funny after your comment to Toyguy about it getting personal. I am not an idiot who does not know his facts. I have been there, I have been to Halifax, I have been to Regina, I have been to Edmonton, I have been to Victoria, I have been to Toronto, I have been all over your country. I have degrees, I have beento college, I vote, I am active in civic duties, I am active in land use causes. I am active in the community. I am hardly what you think.

I am not a Nationalist, I am not a Republican, I am proud of my country, I am proud of our soldiers, I am proud of our Government.
The US government is a horrible organization,But its just better than EVERY other Government in the world.

I am not against Canada, the Canadian People, the Canadian Governmet. I am VERY unhappy that Canada could not help out its neighbor, I am more unhappy that Canada went out of its way to make our job more difficult, I am unhappy about the Canadians taking for granted how lucky they are to have the larges unprotected border in the world with the USA.
Other than that, I am cool as Fonzi about the whole country of Canada.
I even like you. I like people who get involved, who have passion about their cause, who will do something. Most people do not, you do. Its ok to disagree about policies. Its not ok to make personal attacks against your neighbors.

Old 04-02-2004 | 05:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Blue....Fair enough....My point I guess about hand guns was pretty much the same as yours in that you guys are so restricted inr hand gun laws but the criminals still have theirs.... They wouldn't use them so much if you had yours.But...you said you have friends here that make more money....does that not come from more freedom?. It's been awhile since I've been back to Canada... I believe my last trip was 4 years ago when I took my wife up to the Northwest Territories to go do some EXCELLENT fishing for Northerns and Walleyes....OHHH what a trip that was...But I digress..As I recall even the Insurance was government controlled.GST.....PST...ahhhhhhhhh a pack of smokes was like 7 or 8 bucks...Look.. I.m not knocking Canada.... I was born there...Good ol'Regina Saskatchewan but evrytime I went back to visit it was same ration of $h!t I got from all my relatives about how Bill Clinton was the best thing that ever happened to our country and now I'm hearing the same thing about this flake Kerry...
The one thing that I will positivly agree with you on is that it is time to go riding.Talk at ya later hopefully on a kinder and gentler post... Ride on .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: John Kerry