John Kerry

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004 | 08:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

thats an excellent point bsb64. I dont know about you guys, but where I come from military service during time of war, especially vietnam, counts for a lot. I still think Kerry is the worse of the 2 evils, but he deserves a little respect for that.

btw, if your daddy was the former pres of the us, I think the profs will fudge your grades a little. heck, look at what college athelets get. Now if your daddy was donating a lot of money to your college, you would get through with high marks as well.

Old 03-25-2004 | 08:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default John F'ing Kerry

Wow this turned out to be a hot topic. Yeah, John Kerry did his time in Nam but his awards and decorations he recieved is a differents story. For example: He got is bronze star for jumping off the boat and killing a viet soldier that had already been shot by a 50 Cal. machine gun. First jumping off the boat was a big no no and against there SOP. Second, I know from experience what a 50 cal. machine gun does to someones body, no matter where they've been hit. The guy was as good as dead. Got a joke. How did John Kerry get hurt skiing? He was trying to ski down both sides of the mountain at the same time.

OOps this is actually BrocksZ, I'm on someone elses computer.

Old 03-25-2004 | 09:14 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default John F'ing Kerry

Originally posted by: KGB
Kerry has labeled companies who relocate to "tax havens" as traders, look in the mirror you SOB. Have you guys seen the email going aroung with the picture of him and gomer pyle? Its too funny. Check my page, I will work on getting it in there.
LOL , Photo on KGB picture page

Old 03-25-2004 | 09:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

Thats great! lets all laugh at the war veteran and pic apart his service record. Meanwhile we applaud a govt full of Chicken hawks who were all hiding out when it was their turn to serve in a war. Bush was proudly gaurding the southern border against the iminent air attack from the Mexican Air Force, LMAO! Cheney claims to have "other priorities". Rumsfeld was hiding under a rock.

Doesn't it bother anyone that the guys who are quick to send other people's sons and daughters to war were hiding out when they had an opportunity to serve? Maybe Kerry is more anti war because he has seen it first hand and knows WTF happens to 18 yr old kids when they get sent to war?? Maybe? Just maybe?

Old 03-25-2004 | 09:29 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default John F'ing Kerry

bsb64,

I just thought the picture was funny and watched Gomer Pyle in the sixties.

Just maybe you didn't watch it.

Old 03-25-2004 | 09:39 PM
Pro Rider
Old 03-25-2004 | 10:04 PM
ktk
Range Rover
Default John F'ing Kerry

The questions of Kerry's war record are that he served 4 months of 12. Of his 3 purple hearts, he never missed one day of work. Must've been hurt real bad.

However his actions after serving more than offset any kudos he deserves for serving. At least Clinton could lie better than Kerry. He can't even lie right!

Old 03-25-2004 | 10:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

and furthermore........

Rush Limabugh/ did not serve......
Sean Hannity/ did not serve.........
Bill O'rielly/ did not serve.......
Wolfowitz/ did not serve/........
karl rove/ did not serve........

all table pounders for the war, none served. Geez are people so blind they don't think for themselves anymore?

Old 03-25-2004 | 10:11 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default John F'ing Kerry

bsb64,

I see you have issues that I can't help you with.

Old 03-25-2004 | 10:12 PM
ktk
Range Rover
Default John F'ing Kerry

Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot to call Rush to tell him the new talking points for tomorrow's show.

Quick Reply: John Kerry